Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

saxotica's stuff: New stuff added 12-16

Pages: 1 2 58 replies

H
hewey posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 1:13 AM

Those earings are nice, love the traditional feel to 'em.

S

[ Edited by: saxotica 2005-08-02 07:21 ]

Saxotica and Wife,
I love your stuff!
Especially the tiki robot! That is such a cool idea.
I really like the tiki carvings with the faces in their mouths too.
I also like the jewelry. It's really unique.
Keep up the awesome work guys!
Happy creating...
Jennifer

S

candle holder.Carved pine.We took the picture so that you can't see the flame...it made the carving show up better in the photo.

T

that last picture looks like a well done oil painting. That would be a good one to frame. YOur tikis have all the pieces that they should and nothing more. LOve the small differences in each one.

I get a feel of pictures better if I draw them. It's like I can see them better after. Man is your stuff cool.

B

Neat stuff Saxotica. I especially Love the kitchen tool holder, NICE.

S

A new basswood Tiki cut from a 3" X 8 1/2" slab. 19 1/2" tall.Painted for a fake antique look. PM if interested. Here's one I sold...sort of Tiki He's carved from sandstone. I have other non-tiki carvings over in "Beyond Tiki" if you're interested. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

hi Sax, good to see your posting. Your work is terrific. I love the style and medium.

Amy

I like these both a lot Sax! I love the more "mainstream" tikis too, but it's cool to see
stuff that is a bit different. Gotta run to check your other post! Keep up the good work.

B

More cool stuff. Also I love the earlier earrings, What are they made of and are you going to duplicate them?

S

Thanks, Ben. My wife makes the earrings and pins from goose egg shell. You can see her awesome stuff at http://www.pysankyjewels.com

Pages: 1 2 58 replies