Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Tiki Bong, this one is for you! (or anyone)

Pages: 1 7 replies

How come..... whenever you ( or anyone) has to Really Use the restroom, it get's worse the closer you (or anyone) get??

Its magnified ten fold when you're in a car and you think you might see a place that has a restroom.

Another ten fold if you are stuck in freeway traffic, and you start looking for any space that is shielded from public view.

Never had to actually use said space, but man there are those moments.

Oh, if you're in a truck with a coworker, never tell them of the trouble you are having. I did that once, and my friend tortured me with statements that were designed to make me concentrate even more on my dilema. He stopped when I told him he'd have to drive back from upsate New York in a truck that smelled of feces if he didn't quit.

He was very helpful in finding a restroom after that. And yes the effect got worse as we neared the gas station.

Dunno why, maybe has something to do with intestinal anticipation of some sort.

R

On 2005-06-14 00:46, TikiGardener wrote:

Another ten fold if you are stuck in freeway traffic, and you start looking for any space that is shielded from public view.

As a teacher, a friend of mine told me that if you get cited for going to the bathroom in public (behind a tree, dumpster, bush, car, etc) it is listed as a "sex crime" and would cause one to lose their teaching credential.

it would seem that peeing on a bush would be an act of patriotism to some, an act of treason to others.

in any case, to avoid the sex crime thing, one should just pee in their pants (think... maybe one day, walmart will discount the rubber underwear, with tiki logos, as a public service)

H

On 2005-06-14 13:05, alohabros wrote:
...in any case, to avoid the sex crime thing, one should just pee in their pants

Forget that! If you wear a Sneaky Leaker you can pee wherever you want.
http://www.sneakyleaker.com/

No word on a Sneaky Pooper...

i must say, Sneaky Leaker is a real weiner!

[ Edited by: alohabros on 2005-06-14 17:05 ]

http://www.stadiumpal.com/stadiumgal.html

We listened to a David Sedaris cd on the way to Oasis, and, well I laughed so hard I almost pee'd my pants. He was talking about Stadium Pal, which until about 5 seconds ago, I thought was made up. Apparently there is a Gal version! great for pregnant ladies!
mrs. pee

On 2005-06-17 12:58, mrs. pineapple wrote:
[David Sedaris] was talking about Stadium Pal, which until about 5 seconds ago, I thought was made up. Apparently there is a Gal version! great for pregnant ladies!

Based on my ballpark experience, I highly recommend that women get these for games at Dodger Stadium, Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium.

We don't need these at SBC Park, that's for sure! (They built this ballpark with lots of extra women's restrooms, and the men have to wait in line for the can.) :wink:

Pages: 1 7 replies