Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Help Tiki Bong Open a TiKI Bar on your own block!

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hey my ohana! I know I've been,... at times,... trying with your sense of fairness and moderate respect for basic kindness, but I love you all, and I say that because I need a little help from you all!

NOw, you know I'm no hack at this whole "tiki" thing! So, I'm focusing my vast amount of obtuse mental capacity to opening a tiki bar RIGHT ON YOUR OWN VERY BLOCK!

You might say, "hey TIki BoGN, how will you ever open a Tik Bari on my own block (insert your street name here!)!

Weel, I'm glad you asked my little schmermights! I can do it because YOU have friends, and the POWER of friendship is getting them to do twat YOU wnnt!

OK, now! For a plan to work successfully, it must be cautiously approaced!

So, Tiki Bong (version 2000), really wants to get into playing the "Pedal Steel Guitar" in addition to the non-Pedal Steel Guitar!

I need you to donate money/love for a tiki bar on YOUR block, in order for Tiki Bong (venison 2000) to purchase a pedal steel guitar!

So now my young fatherion, you may say "well, how the fuck does buying you a pedal steel guitar help ME get a tiki bar on MY OWN BLONG"?

It's all a matter of the absolute science of posticular hyper niration!

You donate a $10 bill, and YOUR 2 friends donate 6 $10 bills, and their 2 fiends donate 840 $10 bills, and pretty soon, you know what? THere's a tiKi bar onw YOUR OWN BLOCK!

If you love tiki, and if you love your mother and father, or if you don't, your grandmother or grandfather, or if you don't, your social worker or verichimist, PLease, for the love ov Tiki, Donate to the TIki BOng 2000 pledge for Love!...

Wouldnt it be easier for me to send you my account info Bong? My friends are bad with money and math. Good luck on your fund raising. Maybe a telethon is in order..

Good point Rodeo.T,

Please send account numbers and PIN numbers.

Now really, this is serious. I need something and you WANT to help. HOw many people (with out psych degrees) can actually say THEY helped TIki Bong (version 2001)?

You can. PM me with how YOU want to send me a generous donation...

Love,

Mr Tiki Bong (version 2000.5)

R

Once I get done selling the rest of this AMWAY crap, I'm jumping on the Bong Bandwagon. I know a winner when I see one.

I have already started to stand closer to people at the ATM. I am memorizing PINs and fabricating ATM cards out of old telephone books. Oh this is gonna be so sweet.

This happens everytime an Egyptian art exhibit comes to town. There is this pyramid fever, Everyone wants their own. I will join, but I want to be at the top, I mean second in command. You the top people ALWAYS do well. By the time everyone else realizes it is too late, we both have our guitars.

On 2005-06-18 17:55, Tiki_Bong wrote:

I need you to donate money/love for a tiki bar on YOUR block, in order for Tiki Bong (venison 2000) to purchase a pedal steel guitar!

Bong, I hereby donate all the love I've been saving over the years! You can even accept this generous contribution of love anonomously, if you'd be more comfortable with that. I can deliver this love personally, or we can arrange a rendezvous for this generous offering of love. I do hope this offering of love will help you satiate your appetite for all that Tiki stands for.

[ Edited by: Traderpup on 2005-06-19 10:14 ]

Here is some music for your campaign Bong.
Good Luck

On 2005-06-19 10:06, Traderpup wrote:
I do hope this offering of love will help you satiate your appetite for all that Tiki stands for.

'Stand and deliver' Adam Ant 1992.

When we open the "Bamboo Ben" bar in H.B., you will have your own stool. Trust me.

keep that stool to yourself!

Pages: 1 9 replies