Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Christ on toast!

Pages: 1 16 replies

T

Looks more like the female reproductive system.

(I don't have any wise-ass comments regarding such at this time. Damn.)

can i have a bowl of rice krishnas?

you could use strawberry jam as stigmata!

(I got your back, Bong!)

[ Edited by: mrs. pineapple on 2005-06-20 17:50 ]

Maybe Michael Jackson will buy it, I think the toast will go great with his special blend of "Jesus Juice".

Sorry, I'm being gross.

I wonder if it takes Unleavened (Doh!...stupid toaster).

T

Wow, at first I thought he was just selling the toast slices, but he's selling the toaster! Doesn't he understand that Christ is contacting him specifically? Once the toaster's sold, does he really think Christ has the time to work through his God-approved list of approved "phenomena appearances"? Now he's gonna have to resort to water stains, bathtub rings or water condensation on beer bottles (he is Canadian) for his messages of universal love and peace.

A 10-year old piece of cheese toast with the image of Jesus sold on ebay last year for $600 bucks, if memory serves.

He could probaby make a fortune just selling the toast. I think I'm going to put that item on my "watch list" on ebay and see if it sells.

Too bad it doesn't burn the image of a tiki. Tiki Toast!

That piece of toast has received more than 500 hits. I wonder how many have been by TC?

About a week about the image of jesus was reported by a man who had not cleaned his bathroom in years. Jesus made his divine appearance in the form of soap scum and mold on the outside of the tub wall. That just seems so wrong.

On 2005-06-22 18:47, CheekyGirl wrote:

About a week about the image of jesus was reported by a man who had not cleaned his bathroom in years. Jesus made his divine appearance in the form of soap scum and mold on the outside of the tub wall. That just seems so wrong.

So wrong for both subjects!

It's a little unsettling to know a divine appearance could be easily thwarted by a few scrubbing bubbles, and to know that divine entities are desperately trying to convey messages much in the same way we might write "wash me" in the dirt on a car.

H

Unga, you are the funniest....hahahahahaha

On 2005-06-23 06:44, hiltiki wrote:
Unga, you are the funniest....hahahahahaha

come on hiltiki!

A little consideration on my side here!

:D

unga bunga on a ritz cracker!

Damn, I can't believe the Jesus Toaster sold for $51.00.

And ZebraTiki, it is hard to believe....

Holy Toasters are hard to come by nowadays.

Pages: 1 16 replies