Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Shasta Tiki Punch

Pages: 1 2 55 replies

F

I just went to the shasta site, and they have three new Tiki flavors listed in adddition to the original Tiki Punch. Tiki Blue, Tiki Mist, Tiki Orange Mango, I may have to try and track them down and give them a try.

C

On 2007-05-28 20:37, The Granite Tiki wrote:

One shot of Orange Curacao
One shot of Cruzan Estate Light Rum
One shot of Cruzan Estate Dark Rum
One shot of Cruzan Banana Rum
One shot of Cruzan Pineapple Rum
Over ice

I'm loving this drink and look forward to experimenting more with Shasta Tiki Punch!!!!

Hey, The Granite Tiki -
I've always liked this fun thread & like it even more now that you've developed a cocktail!
What's the name of your new drink? I bet you can come up with a great name! :wink:

I'm still working on it, so it's just Shasta Tiki Punch Test 1 right now.

As I modify it, a name will come to me. :wink:

I bought 3 of the huge bottles so this could take some time. But I'm enjoying the R and D and hope to have the finished product by next week. :)

S

On 2007-05-30 09:24, The Granite Tiki wrote:
I bought 3 of the huge bottles so this could take some time. But I'm enjoying the R and D and hope to have the finished product by next week. :)

Hey man, take it easy on the R and D. That stuff can kill ya.

And if you need any help, I'm just 20 minutes away... :)

Sure! You bring the exotic rums, I'll bring the Shasta! :wink:

S

That's a somewhat imbalanced deal....

But what the heck! What good is rum without a mixer? :)

8 years later they are still available. 25 cents a can at Cardenas :lol:

I bought mine at the local Dollar Tree! I enjoy the packaging more than the beverage but thanks for resurrecting this thread. I think I'll try the recipe above.

I also need to Google tin can crafts. Maybe I can do something artistic with those empties. :wink:

Pages: 1 2 55 replies