Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Do you think it is possible?

Pages: 1 4 replies

With all the popularity of such tiki mugs with the likeness of famous people (The Sven "Book of Tiki" Mug, Beachbum Berry's Shrunken Head, Shag/Von Franco/Pizz Bowl, all of the "Poli-Tiki mugs, etc) and with all of the talented carvers in the TC OHANA, do you think it is possible to carve a tiki incorporating the likeness of "Eddie", the mascot for Iron Maiden?

I think it would be cool to do one of the "classic" Eddie from when Paul DiAnno was the lead singer and he had hair.

and one from the Bruce Dickenson era when Eddie had his head shaved for the "Piece of Mind" album.

What do you all think? I know I would buy at least one of each.

Whose likeness would you like to see in a tiki?

I have laid down the gauntlet TC carvers. Make me proud.

Kneepads

[ Edited by: CaptainKneePads Tiki 2005-07-09 10:15 ]

RD

I'm an 'eeeuge Iron Maiden fan. An Eddie the 'ead mug might be in my future. I need a ton more practice first.

hell yes,
Joe

T

Tikipeepad,

Are you an '80's mullet-headed, shread-metal, left-over from the inland impire?

(let me guess, you have a massively lifted 1983 lifted 4-wheel drive Ford Bronco...)

Tiki_Bong-
I would appreciate it if you would stick to the subject at hand. If you have a personal question to ask me you could address me PM me and I would gladly answer your questions. BTW, I drive a RED Dodge Pick Up and I play a B.C. Rich Warlock lapsteal guitar.(that I purchased from Matias Jabs of the Scorpians). I live in Oahu where I make "Authentic Hawaiian Tiki Kneepads". But, what I really want to talk about in this thread is "Iron Maiden Tiki Mugs".

T

Sorry for the impertanance Cap'n,

Actually, at one time I was a full-metal shreader of Zappa-esqe level. I got over it and became melodic instead...

Pages: 1 4 replies