Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

International Tiki Day 2005

Pages: 1 20 replies

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2005-09-01 19:43 ]

hey MonkeyMan, I know ...a beautiful home and tropical furnishings, yard and great bar.
we could crash Tiki Bong's Hut. He wont mind, didnt He say he was going to be in Alaska?
Aloha!
(just kidding Bong)

I was wondering about ITD.

I could offer up my house (central L.A. San Fernando Valley), but it's still in shambles. Boxes, everywhere, still scraping wall paper off the walls, etc.

Hum...Maybe next year. Hopefully, by that time I'll have den (that has been reserved for a tiki bar) and patio tikified by then.

[ Edited by: CheekyGirl 2007-05-07 10:28 ]

Have Fun

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2005-07-15 17:18 ]

M
Moki posted on Wed, Jul 13, 2005 10:39 PM

Go Monkeyman Go!!! :wink:

Seriously, I'll help in whatever capacity you need.

Doh!

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2005-07-15 17:19 ]

I can donate a Tiki Doorprize.

On 2005-07-13 18:14, Tiki Rider wrote:
hey MonkeyMan, I know ...a beautiful home and tropical furnishings, yard and great bar.
we could crash Tiki Bong's Hut. He wont mind, didnt He say he was going to be in Alaska?
Aloha!
(just kidding Bong)

I'll second this. I was planning on sitting in his backyard drinking beer & setting off fireworks that night anyway...

MM, I have 4 full-size chaffing dishes for keeping food items hot and covered. :)

[ Edited by: CheekyGirl 2007-05-07 10:33 ]

If I offered to hold another I.T.D. at the Lagoon Room would anyone bother showing up?

Just wondering...
Shell in the Pacific

T

In a heartbeat...

Did someone say......PARTY!?!

H

Of coarse I will be there Shell.

DZ

Naturally!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Yes.
Aloha! :) :drink:

I would bother :D
(and I think Tiki Bird could be convinced, too)

Neat

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2005-07-17 22:18 ]

I don't even know when it is. I suppose I better find out. I'm such a noob!

Have fun wherever you are on the day!

Sounds like a good idea to me!

ITD is being held at the site of the old "Lagoon Room" in Oceanside. The new name of the establishment is "Shell's South Pacific Room". If you can make it on the second Sat. in August, anytime that day or night, please respond to this post and let's do a roll call.

Camping in the back yard is encouraged.

Mahalo & Aloha
Shell in the Pacific

H

Sounds great I am in for sure and I will bring Cutiki along as well. Please let me know if you need anything in specific.

Pages: 1 20 replies