Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Shameless kids photos... image heavy (like you didnt know)

Pages: 1 38 replies

Since there was one for pets ... why not kids or pics of you as a kid..

Here is one of the rodeo kids taken last week ...

[ Edited by: rodeotiki 2005-07-13 22:07 ]

H

Extremely cute.

someone's favorite color is pink.

T

It's on!

That is one happy baby Erich. Very cute

T

Nice!

My Gran'Daughter in her Halloween costume.

love the kids holding the fish. Did they catch 'em or just have the luxury of holding someone else' catch. Its still great.

T

I've got my work cut out for me!

Hi, IDreamOfTiki!

Those were the first fish they ever caught.

Somewhere, I have pics of them kissing their first fish! (Old family tradition...)

We had him kiss the first toad he ever caught, too...

[ Edited by: Geeky Tiki 2005-07-14 20:14 ]

T

Come on - don't let this thread die so soon...!

Heres some shots of my little girl. I was playing around with a new macro lense and sepia tones.

H

Here's one of Tiki Bo Peep wearing her Tiki tOny necklace:

T

Cute! Keep 'em coming....

Ok, just kidding about that last one! :D

T

On 2005-07-20 15:28, Monkeyman wrote:

Damn Monkey Man! Every Halloween your house gets better and better. :)

I don't have any kids but I found this photo in a free box years ago and keep it by the computer, I named her Robin.

These are all soooo great. D*mmit, now I want a kid.

T

TC'ers have the most beautiful kids - it's a proven fact! Now..... Where's Miles kid??????

In May, 2005 my three year old baby girl caught this fish on her Spongebob Squarepants rod & reel. She made several papers & all three news stations. She was very much the celebrity.

Here is my 6 year old son at one of his favorite places. He usually has a virgin Strawberry Daiquiri.

That fishing pic is awesome. Fishing is all about having the right gear and its clear that the Spongebob pole does the job.

Frogs make him so Happyyyyy!

8T

This girl is strong! Now as long as I keep feeding her spinach I will be able to have these big logs moved around wherever I need them. All I have to do is carve.

This was taken just after she finished building her 2 story igloo with 1 & 1/2 baths and a 2 car attached garage.

Just don't wake her up early!

[ Edited by: 8FT Tiki 2005-08-02 19:54 ]

[ Edited by: 8FT Tiki 2005-08-02 19:55 ]

[ Edited by: 8FT Tiki 2005-08-02 19:57 ]

T

Devon just made the cover of the oddly named "Wet Set Gazette" (Dy-Dee Diaper service's free mag). If you are in the SoCal area, - the website says this:
"The Wet Wet Gazette, is a 20 page newspaper published bimonthly by Dy-Dee Diaper Service. 60,000 copies are distributed through OB offices, Childbirth Education classes, and hospital orientation classes in Southern California."

K
Kenike posted on Fri, Sep 2, 2005 5:45 PM

On the plus side, I feel he'll bring balance to the Force.

J

This is our Sydney

C

Couple of cuties:

AAARRRRGH!

Surfer boys:

F

My two youngest ones, Brendan and Quinn, playing their new uke!

Here is a picture of me when I was little being carried around by my man-servant. He was rather nice to have around because his ears doubled as handlebars....

Here I am checking out the latest reels from Esquire. Where is the focus, dammit!

This is at the candy factory where I commissioned the worlds largest flavored Tootsie Rolls. (Thats me in the red)

Here's my niece Audrey, born April 4.

A few of the rodeo gang playing on our new waterslide...

Mom was surprised to see the hair cut I gave our son Carter...

And one last one for Filslash...... Free pancake breakfast!!

I like your style chip and andy.

If you dont have any kids at least celebrate your own childhood.

kids rule (doesnt matter if you have them or ARE one).

Somewhere along the way so many adults forget the joys of being a kid and turn into inflexible, hypocritical, grumpy, old curmudgeons.

R

One of the photos I had done for the Grandparents this x-mas

Daddy's little girl Kaylee posing for Christmas pictures. Yup, I'm wrapped around her finger already.

Pages: 1 38 replies