Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Amazing Matchups (Part Deux)

Pages: 1 11 replies

R

O.K. Here's another one to ponder-

Who would win in a fight between The Jolly Green Giant & The Incredible Hulk?

J
john posted on Fri, Jul 22, 2005 5:38 PM

the green giant! hulk needs to be mad to be a big green mean hulk - how can he stay mad next to spinachboy

[ Edited by: john 2005-07-22 17:39 ]

I hope the Jolly Green Giant would win, because I think The Hulk is a stupid jerk!!!

hey the only reason the Hulk is a jerk is because puny humans won't leave him alone.

DZ

I can't really see this as being a valid match-up. The Jolly Green Giant is not a fighter - he's JOLLY fer chrissakes! I think he'd simply give a hearty "Ho Ho Ho" (which is apparently what all 'jolly' characters say) and find some way to avoid the conflict altogether.

But if that didn't work, he'd probably just step on the Hulk and crush him to death.

But hey- they are both green.

R

I think you all are forgetting about the weird affection that the Jolly Green Giant has for his little buddy, Sprout. I bet that the Hulk could use Sprout against JGG, either as a hostage or lil' vegetable love.

Rats and Green Spray Paint!

I think Bamboo Ben's got a point there...but I still think the Hulk is a stupid jerk.

But the green giant clearly eats his vegi-tables. Hes all ABOUT vegi-tables. He eats more vegi-tables than even Brian Wilson.

Doesnt all that spinach make you hella-strong?

I'll bet he would shock us all! :D

He would poke fun of The Hulk's steroid-induced bitch-tits. And The Hulk would choke back tears of embarassment, growl angrily, and ATTACK! But the Power Of Spinach just might come through.

Only time (and pay-per-view) will tell.

UT

JGG would take him out with his pea shooter.

8T

My nephew and I have a very long feud going.
He likes the HULK and I am a fan of the THING.
SO I would pick anyone over the Hulk and especially an opponent that would put him to shame. I never call him Hulk when my nephew and I are trading barbs though, I usually call him "weenie boy".
Not only do I think the Jolly Green Giant would crush the Hulk but I think Granny from Sylvester & Tweety cartoons could smash him too.

Pages: 1 11 replies