What's the messiest room in your house?

Pages: 1 9 replies

Spare Bedroom.

Living Room. Or as I like to call it, "The Laundry Room."

-Sweet Daddy T.
Because crap doesn't buy itself.

blog

[ Edited by: Sweet Daddy Tiki 2008-09-18 01:19 ]

I can't even talk about messes right now without having a breakdown, but that leopard chair and ottoman sure is cool. We can talk about that in person...soon...as long as you've finished the tunnel. Does Sweet Mama Tiki have an identical chair set? ha ha

D

The family room.Paid bills,pens,hair doodleys,books,toys,a keyboard,etc.It's a huge embarassment-I always give people who are passing through to "ignore the mess",and lead them to a cleaner area.I'm finally starting to go through it,but I think that a flame thrower would be easier.

J

You call that a mess? Ha! I've got a mess in the back room of my basement that would make your hair stand on end! Unfortunately this room is used for storage as well as a staging area for any new additions or projects for the adjoining bar and one day I plan on getting it organized enough to provide a play area for the kids! I'd post pics but I'm afraid what people might think!

If you can still see the floor, then its not a mess.

Its a toss up between the kids play room wich looks like a bomb went off in a toy store and my garage, wich looks like a bomb went off in a saw mill.

J

My parent's garage is so messy that there is a car in it, but there is so much crap in the garage around the car, you can't even see the car! Granted, the car is a MG Midget... but you know your garage is messy if you can lose a car in it!

[ Edited by: joefla70 2005-07-25 13:09 ]

Mess...there is no mess anyplace... just trails...with enough room to get to a chair here or a window there.

It's creepy, but you get used to it.

My closets. All of them.

PS: I dig your penguin. :D

my Tiki Bar.

Pages: 1 9 replies