Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Is the Test Messages Area the new Bilge?

Pages: 1 11 replies

Just wondering...

No one is allowed to go there without the secret password.
It's our new Tiki club house now.
Strangers beware!

The first rule of Test Messages Club - Don't talk about Test Messages Club.

Sabu

M

No idea what you're talking about ookoo... Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

DZ

Hey - Look over there in the "Collecting" forum - isn't that ELVIS??

Rat Fink!

The existence of the “Test Messages Club” was revealed to me by a high-placed TikiCentral insider who was speaking on “double super secret background”. He now claims that he (or she) was merely trying to warn me away from getting “too far out there” on the story, and it was not a deliberate effort to discredit the enemies of the current TikiCentral administration. In fact, the existence of the “Test Messages Club” was well known in the party circuit. I will not reveal the name of that insider, and will go to prison if necessary to protect my source.

B

Don't force me to bring back my alter egos.

T

I never posted on test messages, I swear. I just lent someone my computer, they must have done it.

On 2005-07-28 08:33, tikifish wrote:
I never posted on test messages, I swear. I just lent someone my computer, they must have done it.

I never even saw them use my computer, even though they posted within the same minute that I edited the post I didn't make.They broke my spacebar,so they will no longer have access to the computer.I am innocent.

B

On 2005-07-28 08:33, tikifish wrote:

Wait, were they missing their legs!?!?

I smell a promotion.

Pages: 1 11 replies