Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

running with the tikis! Finish Pics!! pg 3

Pages: 1 2 55 replies

Awesome. Congrats on the finish. Let us know if you become addicted to running these things.

Dude, that is seriously too cool for words. Excellent job being the #1 fund raiser and for completeing the marathon, that's gotta feel good. Not only was it all for a good cause, but it looks like you had a BLAST! Shall we do a tiki central team next year?

Crazy Al-
Only you can make an event like a marathon look like fun!!! Congratulations to both you and Lizzy on finishing!!! And thanks for the great pic's!!!
Love,
Spermy

EEEEeeeeeeAAAAaaaaaaOOOOooooooWWWWWwwwwWWWw

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-12-17 18:06 ]

Congrats! Did something similar for asthma but for nowhere near as far. Good job.

You went to BK in the middle of a MARATHON?????? I don't even know what to say about that!

(Although Mr. P and I stopped for giant greasy burgers, shakes and fries one day on the the AIDS ride....)

I'm so proud of you two, you finished, and you raised a bunch of money for a great cause, and you've proved to yourself and everyone who you tell about it, that you really can do anything you set your mind to! Yeah!

I hope we win the tiki!
xoxox
the Pineapples

"You're the mayor of shark city, people think you want the beaches open."

[ Edited by: mrs. pineapple 2005-12-18 10:44 ]

WOWW!!

S

Been putting it off, but now is the hour! We made our donation today. Still a chance at the raffle?

S

On 2005-12-07 22:51, crazy al wrote:

it's not whether you win or lose or finish, it's how much money you raise
xoxox
the Pineapples

Boy' am i glad you said that!!
when this all started, I thought..."walk a Marathon, no problem... raise $4000, holy crap"

But with the great folks we have in the tiki community, found raising turns out not to be the hard part!!Thanks again ALL! I should have $6000 with the final moneys going in..... $2000 more then i was asked to raise... and I'm the top Fund raiser for the group going to Hawaii!!

Still amazed you raised $6k for the charity. Is there another charity sending the top fund raiser to Hawaii you can enter? :wink:

Pages: 1 2 55 replies