cool! look what i am:

I am "Wuthering Heights"

Easy Rider

DZ

I, too, am Sunset Boulevard.

Hmmm...

I've never even seen Sunset Boulevard.

Here's the movie I am...

I took the test twice, the second time I took it there were different questions. And I got the same results. But Schindler's List?

I'm right there with Hakalugi... the horror...the horror...

I'm Eraser Head!

DZ

I took it a second time - you're right, Dawn: different questions! This time I came out as Easy Rider (a movie that I have seen!)

Maybe I'll try it a third time!

On 2005-08-25 11:25, Doctor Z wrote:
I, too, am Sunset Boulevard.

Hmmm...

I've never even seen Sunset Boulevard.

Ditto. To both

I'm also Easy Rider

i am the same as sabu

D

I'm "The Godfather".Don't really figure that one,but I guess it sounds kind of interesting.I do love the film.

C

Hmmm.....another Easy Rider to add to the list. What gives?

"Platoon"
'You are an anxious foot soldier on the battlefield of life, seeking to avoid danger and preserve your security.'

Actually, I just hate getting up early.
Maybe I'm not sleeping in, I'm 'preserving my security.'

M

I, like docwoods am:

Okay?

K
Kono posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2005 4:09 PM

If me and Hakalugi and johntiki weren't rogue loners, we could all hang out.

What's a "shadow self" anyway??

EDIT: By the way, this is one of my favorite flicks and I have both the regular version and the extended Director's cut on DVD.

[ Edited by: Kono 2005-08-25 16:11 ]

I am Sunset Boulevard. I am all about fame and success and avoiding being seen as ordinary despite the fact that I am fairly certain that I could survive as a hermit.

Go figure.

Easy Rider over here too...

M
Moki posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2005 6:55 PM

With 18 questions, I'm "Easy Rider"
With 45 questions, I'm "Shindler's list"

Must be why DawnTiki and I get along so well. :wink:

H

I went ahead and did the test again but this time I answered honestly.

Here's what I got.

I don't need no test to know which movie I am...

Withnail and I

http://home.c2i.net/ranash/withnail/wavs/finewine.wav

I feel like a cross between "Vertigo" and "The Big Lebowski."

Meanwhile, Unga rules.

How the hell did you get "Eraserhead," you weirdo?!? I would love to get that! Not just some dumb "Easy Rider." Bleah. Jeez. At least "Sunset Boulevard" would've been a little more appropriately noir.

erp?

tikivixen

P

With 18 questions I was "Platoon". With 45 questions I am "Apocalypse Now." I guess this is getting back at me for just missing the Vietnam war.

Unga, you're scaring me.

I am "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington"
Are there any good tiki bars there?

On 2005-08-25 16:09, Kono wrote:

If me and Hakalugi and johntiki weren't rogue loners, we could all hang out.

What's a "shadow self" anyway??

EDIT: By the way, this is one of my favorite flicks and I have both the regular version and the extended Director's cut on DVD.

[ Edited by: Kono 2005-08-25 16:11 ]

Gee, how many Rougue Loners do we have around here? :D It's not my favorite movie, but it always seemed to turn up on TV when I'd drop acid.

Just kidding, I got Schindler's List too. At first I thought the computer was calling me a Nazi, but then I found it it was because I'm a very giving person who puts other people's needs before myself.

Having said that, I would rather be Indiana Jones.

E

I have taken this test in the past and took it again right now. Every single time I get this:

It's not my fault. It's the red tiki's fault:

On 2005-08-26 08:07, FLOUNDERart wrote:

FLOUNDER you lucky mutha, I got the Raiders Of The Lo... movie. I think something must have gone seriously awry somewhere here. I should have definately been a River's Edge, Natural Born Killers, Andy Warhol's Bad kinda guy.

I won't take the test, no I won't, I already know that I am Tarzan, yes, Tarzan I am.

S

For those of you who haven't seen "Sunset Blvd."...it is one of the best movie's of all time, Billy Wilder's noir masterpiece. It's got about a 1000 classic lines of dialogue.You really should see it." Ready for my close up now, Mr. de Mille."

My favorite Sunset Blvd line:

"I needed a loan so I hit up a couple of yes-men at Paramount. To me they said no."

M

Raiders

M

Darnit! I wanted to be Eraserhead!

Okay, so the first time I got "Apocalypse Now". The second time I was a bit more honest and got "The Shining". Now a few years later I get "Wuthering Heights"? I need a drink...

Apparently I'm Angelheart.

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Feb 10, 2010 7:15 AM

Mr.Smith goes to Washington

I guess I need to watch that movie someday...maybe not...okay I guess so...well it sounds boring so - no...but if the quiz matched me with that alright...I can't stand old movies..............!?!

PS - I took the 45 question test. I'm gonna do the minimum and see what it comes up with.

TikiG

tiki since '67!

[ Edited by: TikiG 2010-02-10 07:16 ]

Apparently I am Platoon - an anxious foot soldier on the battlefield of life, seeking to avoid danger and preserve my security.

I don't sound very fun or exciting do I?

This is is a trick question, right? :)
13) I am too trusting or too suspicious.

L

Good fight, good laughs, and Brad tattooed ... A treat!

Hmm...

...Mr. Smith Goes to Washingtion...

...'never saw it...

...should.

Gigli ?

I got Mr. Smith... the first time (funny cuz last night I was doing a Jimmy Stewart impersonation) and Easy Rider the second time (funny cuz I'm an alcoholic ACLU lawyer).

But since it generates a different set of questions each time you take the test and each set leads to a different answer how the hell are we supposed to know which movie we really are? I think the lesson to be learned is that there's a little bit of every movie in all of us. And this test is really kinda dumb.

Pages: 1 44 replies