Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Bosko carvings 20% off

Pages: 1 8 replies

Bosko is running an ad on Tiki Central right now, when you click on it, it takes you to a page on his website that states :

TO CELEBRATE OUR FIRST BANNER EVER (!) WE ARE OFFERING A SPECIAL 20% DISCOUNT ON ALL OF BOSKO'S CARVINGS. THE OFFER IS VALID AS LONG AS OUR BANNER IS UP.

Since he didn't mention this amazing offer on the ad directly, I thought I would post it here and let people know. You can visit Bosko's special TC offer page here:

Bokso Tiki Central Offer

~Hanford

Bosko is the original Tiki revival artist. When no one knew what the word even meant, he started making carvings, and his first Tiki mugs.
I remember thinking with Jeff Berry "...wow, what a concept, actually MAKING Tiki mugs again!"

Ditto, and a nice mellow San Diego guy.

Big fan!

go Bosko!

Been waiting to purchase a Bosko for a long time. Now, I finally got a couple of them to complete my tiki guest room renovation! Thanks for offering the discount to TC Ohana, Bosko! Your stuff has your special touch, which makes it recognizable instantly. The employees at the Tiki Grill and Bar (Honolulu) were surprised when I easily pointed our your art pieces.

Mahalo!

As a big fan of Bosko's work, I'm digging the banner and link.

Nice to see it, great site, and great Tiki products - in case anyone didn't already know that.

EDIT:

After making that post, my screen changed to show Ooga Mooga and Crazy Al's banners. Didn't mean to discriminate...the others are killer, as well!

[ Edited by: Geeky Tiki 2005-08-30 18:58 ]

T

Arghh... the discount is a blessing and a curse. I've been eyeballing some Bosko wares for awhile but also trying to save my pennies for Hukilau. When the 20% came up I caved. I had to have a framed Bosko and a leopard skin shield. Oh well it's a good thing I like peanut butter and jelly.

T

I also purchased a Palm Pole from him this weekend.

Just when I thought I was out.......
They pull me back in. (GF III)

Pages: 1 8 replies