Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki newbie

Pages: 1 9 replies

What's up Tiki fans,

I'm LapuRocker, I recently enjoyed a casual night at Sam's with Sabu (a great guy), and LuckyDesigns (close friend). Some great conversation and some excellent drinks were had by all. Scorpion Bowls, Fogcutters, Lapu's, Mai Tai's, Forgot the name of the green one.....anyway, I decided to join the board so here I am.

The beginning of something beautiful!

Welcome LapuRocker to Tiki Central. Are you going to the Bong's Kona Lanes gig?

Welcome aboard!

:tiki:

[ Edited by: Luckydesigns on 2002-11-10 22:01 ]

Well, we're converting them one at a time.
You just can't beat the lure of polynesia.
Welcome Lapu.

Spike

All you fresh meat and old farts let's see you at Kona Lanes, even if you don't bowl, you could wear your cheerleading outfit.

Well Bax, I haven't worn it since high school but I think I can still squeeze into it.

G
GECKO posted on Mon, Nov 11, 2002 9:20 PM

Aloha Lapu Rocker,

My girlfriend and I have been to the Royal Hawaiian in Laguna a few times and each time we went we were ROCKED by the LAPU LAPU! what da hell is in dat drink! Anyhow, this is a great place fo info on all tings tiki!

Welcome!

"Good evening, Mr. Lapurocker......Your usual tonight? " .....

Thanks everyone for the kind words of acceptance.......Oh and Gecko Tiki... The Lapu Lapu mixture at the Royal Hawaiian is a secret (one I don't know)....Nevertheless, I have been rocked by those Lapu's aswell....many friends have succumbed to the elixer of the Tiki Gods there....

Pages: 1 9 replies