Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Roll call! Who from TC is going to the Hukilau?

Pages: 1 2 60 replies

I just realized today that its only about a month away. And I can't help it... Im just so excited! I can hardly wait! Eagerly counting down the days. :) It's going to be so fantastic!

I am wondering who, from TC, is going to be attending? I can't wait to see you all again! I miss my o'hana!

If you are going to be attending, raise your tiki glass and say "AYE!"

See you all at The Hukilau!

[ Edited by: Tikilicious 2005-09-10 06:37 ]

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 16:57 ]

Moi....

HK

I'll be there with the other 2 Haole Kats!!!

Josh
http://www.whollycatsband.com

I think it is safe to say that my mug will be seen there.

K

This will be my very first tiki event ever!

B

This will be my First, WHOLE Hukilau. The brief half day last year almost didn't count. Can't wait to see All you peeps there.

T

Aye matey!

P

arrrrrrrrr

D

I'm there.

We will be there too!!!

My wife, Susan, and I will be there (our first time!) with bells on! I may not wear my bells the entire time, though.

V

On 2005-09-09 23:17, Basement Kahuna wrote:
Moi....

Moi aussi

Alene and myself will be setting up... along with Marcus from adrift clothing. Can't wait!!! It'll be fun to see Frt. Lauderdale without the huricane, like last year. Benz, can't believe you were only there half a day, seems like I know you so well from meeting, but probably just from all the TCing! If you've never been to the Mai Kai... you're in for a treat. Its the best place I've ever seen.

PI

Brendan and I will be there. I can't wait!

MG

My son Dylan and I will be there. I plan on gettin' some surf too. One of my customers makes surfboards about 15 minutes from the Mai Kai.

T

Me and the misses will be there. We're so excited we can hardly wait. We're getting married the weekend before so Hukilau will be our Honeymoon, and what a honeymoon it's gonna be. Can't wait to see everyone again, can't wait to have another drink at the Mai Kai, can't wait, can't wait...... HUKILAU 2005!!!!

My wife and and I will be there manning the Lake Tiki table which will be jam packed with handcrafted goodies such as tikis, wall hangings, signs and an exclusive tiki fountain! I'm packing the mini van full and driving over 1500 miles each way once again... all for HUKILAU!

Longboard will be strapped to the roof for a week's worth of surfing up and down Florida's east coast after Hukilau!

C

Be there or be square (like four corners, man). See you soon!

Chris and I will be there. I'm counting down the days!

Deery

Audrey and I will be there.

Aye

The Titos will be there & we can't wait! See you all real soon!

:)

S

The wahine and I will be jetting down to Pablus Lagoon Lounge on Wednesday and then driving over on Thursday. We'll scout out the best room to start squeezing the fresh lemons he gets together and working on the Scorpion Tub, er Bowl he's famous for. He's the host with the most. Most what, I won't say, but he's got it in Spades!

Who has the penthouse this year?

I

I shall return

Vern

T

So far, so good! The Mrs and I will be attending, we are stoked and hope to see some ole' familiar faces and meet some new mugs!

Safe to say, with an entire thread saying that I'm going to be there, that I'm going to be there, eh?

And how excited am I to get to meet the ohana from foreign lands, e.g. kick-the-reverb and Virani!

Already mentally packing,
F

N

My wife, son and I will be there.

Selector Lopaka and puamana will be in the hizz-ouse!

TG

Trish my girlfriend/mini tiki carving partner and I will be attending Hukilau this year. Our first ever.

What better way to kick it off other than being a new vendor for this years event. Sitting alongside other vendors should be a hoot watching all that's going on around us until we're done, then we're jumping in.

First timers, but looking forward to making a big splash, meeting other TC'rs and having a party good time!

Please stop by our table if just to say hello and introduce yourself....we won't bite, I promise, even if some of out tikis look like they might........

http://www.badasstikis.com

Tiki G. & Tiki T.

Aye, AYE!! :D

Very VERY excited!!

J
Jawa posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 10:08 AM

Woo hoo!!!

I just found out that my little wahine bought us tickets and got us a room at the Best Western! :D We have school all night Thursday, so we will be driving to Ft. Lauderdale first thing Friday morning

See you all there!

Oh yes, I will be there! Ahhhhhh, time to relax, have a cocktail and mingle with the ohana!

RT

Rev. Tiki and Jeanne-Tiki will be there to celebrate the Big 5-0. Party with the Hempel twins! If anyone would like to get married at Hukilau, PM me, I'll be happy to perform a wedding! Love and Peace, Rev. Tiki

J

Woo Hoo!
I'll be there!
Got lots of stuff to sell at my first vendor table!
Mugs, shirts, artwork, tacky stuff, vintage barware and more!

JonPez
http://www.playgroundzero.net/tiki/
------_-

-On the eternal search for the recipe for Kobe's white sauce -

[ Edited by: JonPez 2005-09-18 18:14 ]

T

I'll be there!!!

M

Done deal! Were not boothin it, but we'll be surfin whilst the rest of you masters are selling your wares. My Wahine is going to give it a go for the first time. See ya there with my favorite mug. Is there a Hukilau commemorative Mug? (This is obviously my first)

Hell Yeah!! Anybody got directions??

I'll be there!

I'll be there with Wahine and BLUE - the boy.

I may even appear with Havan Club 7 (unopened) and need something to mix it with? Stayin at Bahia Ma - 1st show at Mai Kai.

T

The Mrs and I are coming in Thursday afternoon. We are then heading to Key West on Sunday morning and will be hosting a TC cocktail party at our condo on Sunday and/or Monday evening. Anyone coming down to Key West is invited.

Deb and I will be there!! This will be the BEST Hukilau ever!!!

Jeff

We're Goin'!

We're Goin' (Redux)

I made reservations for me and my boss.

That's too far from home for me. I hope everyone that can go has a good time!

C
Cardoo posted on Sun, Oct 2, 2005 8:23 AM

i HeAr iT maY gET cRaZy thErE! DR. CARDOO WIll b TheRe FeR aNy EmErgencIes. IF nO EmErgencIes, Dr. CARDOO WIll sTill b TheRe sPreaDing hiS SecRet MOJO MAGIC! BOOGA! BOOGA!

T

Savage Patty and I will be there after a couple of days in Atlanta with my parents and at least one trip to Trader Vics.

Pages: 1 2 60 replies