Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

ikitnrev in S.F. ... Sept 29 - Oct 3

Pages: 1 5 replies

I

As promised earlier, I am starting my pre-Hukilau festivities by first flying to the other end of the country to attend the Tease-o-Rama Burlesque event. Will anyone else in the S.F. area be attending?

Believe it or not, I have never been to the Tonga Room. Would anyone be interested in joining me for drinks there on Thursday, Sept 29th? Or the Trader Vics Emeryville? Or other Bay area tiki locations?

I'm flying into the Oakland airport that day (at 1:20pm), and am flying back to the East coast the following Tuesday. I will not have a rental car for this trip, so I will rely on public transportation, or be like Blanche Dubois and depend on the kindness of strangers.

Vern

You're in luck - it just so happens that Thus 9/29 is our monthly Trader Vic's emeryville/conga lounge oakland get together, starting at 7 pm.

I'm sure some of the SF TC'ers can meet you at the Tonga Room around 5 beforehand though ~

I

Great!

I knew there was a reason why I should fly in one day early. Sounds like the evening will be lots of fun.

Vern

As luck would have it I will be there as well for Tease....my sched is the same drive in on the 29th hit the meet and greet and so forth........

I was aiming for the Tonga on Friday but could swing by for a TC meet up on Thursday as well.......

let me know the score and shoot me a pm with your # so we can hook up

I may visit too!

I have to attend a Snowboarding event in the streets of San fran - you should check it out in the afternoon if you have nothing else to do (like work!)

If I can make it in there (Trader Vics) I'll ask around for Tiki central peeps and see what happens.

hope it works out!!!

M

Vern- come say hi at SF Vic's on Monday night. Would love to meet you.

First one's on me!

Pages: 1 5 replies