Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Witco Grandfather Clock ?

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hi all, new here, but have been checking the site out for quite a while. I found a grandfather clock today, along with a wall hanging, that goes with it and was wondering if anyone has every seen a clock by Witco ? I couldn't move it to see the back, but it stands about 7ft tall and looks just like a witco piece. The wall hanging, is a flat piece that looks like earth, with copper metal pieces to make up the continents. It hangs from a chain and is attached to a carved wood wall mount that also looks like witco. I'll try to sneak a few shots of it. It's currently at a local antique shop, for 125.00 for the set. Thanx for any info.

Thom.

B

Thom, Welcome to TC. Sounds like a Deal for that price. Would Love to see the pic's.

Yes, Witco did make a grandfather clock. If you are not interested in buying the clock let me know. I sent you a personal message..

Hey Thom, I sent you another personal message. I am curious what this clock looks like. Give me a call. thanks..

J

Pics of the grandfather clock and large wall hanging. Anyone identify if these might be Witco ? Thanx.

[ Edited by: junk4cash 2005-10-04 14:04 ]

Yessirree...

Those look like NeptuneTiki's Witco pieces....umm, I mean yes, those are Witco.

HT

Can someone repost the pics? I'm curious to see them.

I second that request. I've never seen Witco's grandfather clock. Is there a guide as to all the different types of Items Witco put out? I believe Sven is putting out a book on this, but I dont know all the details.

J

sorry guys, I deleted the pics. Neptune has the clock and maybe able to put up some pics. Thanx.

We just picked up one of these Witco clocks. furnishmevintage.com to contact us.

Pages: 1 9 replies