Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Where is Riptide???

Pages: 1 12 replies

I noticed that Riptide is MIA on Tiki Central. If you know the Whereabouts of my brudda inquireing minds would like to know..

Here is a picture from the Tiki Beach fest last summer.

EEEEeeeeeeAAAAaaaaaaOOOOooooooWWWWWwwwwWWWw

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-09-30 12:30 ]

DZ

If I'm not mistaken, he's "getting Bong's back", if you know what I mean... :wink:

H

He was on shout last week, after hours.... :)

H
hewey posted on Sat, Oct 1, 2005 4:22 PM

Riptide has been washed out to sea...?

Here is a photo of us the summer before last.

DZ

Speaking of Rush, if you haven't checked it out already, it might be time for you to visit Big Al's Tiki Bar!! When you get to the Rush site, click on "The Band", then "Alex" and it'll take you to the bar, where you can watch either of the 2 latest episodes. Pay close attention to the credits at the end! (Oh, and you might want to click on the little 'speaker' icon at the bottom of the page first or you'll hear "The Spirit of Radio" ad infinitum...)

BUMP
Welcome Back to the Mainland My Brudda!!!!! Please tell us all about Maui with pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What about the voice of Geedy Lee?
How did it get so high?
I wonder if he speaks like an ordinary guy??

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-02-14 15:40 ]

T

Didn't he come down with a case of MLN (Multiple Login Names)?

On 2006-02-14 16:02, Tiki-bot wrote:
Didn't he come down with a case of MLN (Multiple Login Names)?

No he didn't come down with MLN because that would be wrong :( and we all no that MLN is not fun and it's not funny :( and we all no what happens to people that get MLN.

But really my bro how wuz Maui???

R

For the record, I will now be known as "The Los Angeles Riptide of Orange County".

Look at how serious Neil Peart looks in that picture.

Awesome!

I finally figured out who he looks like...it's captain hook, especially in the 1970's photos...

anyone else ever notice that?

And Geddy Lee was sporting those Morty Seinfeld glasses waaaay before it was cool....

Pages: 1 12 replies