Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Head In a Jar - How to Make a Cool Halloween Prop

Pages: 1 13 replies

T

Tikifish, I LOVE it! I was just trying to figure out what in the heck to do to get my 15 year old to give up his booze bottle collection. (All given to him by his big brother... I hope)

I'm off to play with bottles. I'll post photos if they turn out good!

Totally Zazz! Thanks for posting this. Now I can completely creepify my wine cellar. Oh boy!

-Weird Unc

Lemme know if anyone finds a suitable picture, I don't particularly want to search google for 'dismembered head'.

This is cool but looking for the image would give me nightmares forever.

Freaky !!!

I'd like to make one and hide it in some poor, undeserving souls' cupboard. heh heh :wink:

-Z

try these:

....and my favorite for this project:

I was playing with my family here. I just took photos with their eyes shut. I will try make-up today. I found that widening the photo a bit worked better. The wine bottles are too dark, need really overexposed shots. And I'm not sure about the jack bottle.... These aren't done, I need hair to stuff in the top.

T

Wow, using your family's pics is a cool idea! So creeeepy~!

H
hewey posted on Sun, Oct 16, 2005 2:56 PM

Cool idea, I want to have a go at one of these.

Make one of your boss and put it on your deask at work. "its a good luck charm". Haha

On 2005-10-14 21:49, Tikiwahine wrote:
Lemme know if anyone finds a suitable picture, I don't particularly want to search google for 'dismembered head'.

Use this one.

C

Bump...Yes it that time a year again friends! So break out your favorite head in a bottle and display in a prominent place forall to see!

C

Bump in the night...Halloween is creepin' its way closer each day like The Bloody Finger. Here is a link I found on Boing Boing on making your ownHomemade monstrosities So make like a graveyard grounds keeper and Dig it!

Ooooh, neat idea. Gonna have to try that. :o

Fan-freaking-tabulous!

This definitely goes into the Haunted Tiki Hut for '08!

A monstrous Mahalo for bumpin', Chongo.

Most sanguine cheers, heh-heh,
SOK

Pages: 1 13 replies