Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Best Way to sell my mugs and carvings?

Pages: 1 3 replies

C

Aloha -
I'm considering parting with some of my mug collection and wanted to find the best way to do it. I'm having an estate sale and am not sure that's the proper venue. Then there's ebay, but I'm not savvy enough to do my own postings, I don't think. What about those places that put your stuff on Ebay for you? Any experience with those? Any suggestions from the pros on how to best liquidate my collection?
Thanks,
Chacha

[ Edited by: chacha 2005-10-19 21:40 ]

Posting here is a good start. Selling to TCers is a plus.. Send some pics of everything your getting rid of. Im sure many will PM you. Ebay is probably the purest market value out there, but if you dont have the time and the KY to get it from paypal/ebay fees, then this would be a good route.

K

Chacha,

I'm in Atlanta and would be interested in seeing what you have for sale. Can you send some pix to [email protected]

I also do eBay for 20th Century Antiques in Virginia Highlands. I could help you post these at no charge for my time if you are interested. I live in East atlanta and work at 20th Century nights and weekends.

Scotty

[ Edited by: Kanaka 2005-10-20 10:21 ]

C

I've gotta get my hands on a digital camera....

Pages: 1 3 replies