Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Hukilau 2005 Scorpion Bowl and Shots Arrival Dates?

Pages: 1 4 replies

K

When can we expect to receive our Hukilau 2005 Scorpion Bowl and Shots.

Tiki Farms replied to me with a form letter,

Aloha and thank you for your email!

Due to the overwhelming amount of emails we receive from collectors that are not directly related to current business at hand, we reply first to all emails directly related to business and do our best to get back to those emails that do not pertain to current business at hand. We always try to respond to all emails but sometimes, we get too busy.

Mahalo,
Your friends at the Farm"

Funny I thought this was business at hand

Hey guys,

There are real people at Tiki Farms and I have just received 2 real responses from Holden. Thanks Holden. Here they are:

Whoa - our "[email protected]" email is posted on the web and all emails get an autoreply and furthermore we even state that "we do our best to get back to those emails that do not pertain to current business at hand". It's just an autoreply.
Holden

and

Hi Rick,
The bowls are in production and fortunately, there's no red involved in the glaze so it won't be another Ape nightmare. I anticipate realistically having the entire run done by late November but I want to pad it to mid-December for shipping just to play it safe.
Best regards,
Holden

Great job Holden and thanks for offering such great stuff and remaining "Real"

I've always gotten satisfaction from Holden myself.

(nyuk, nyuk, nyuk)

[ Edited by: pappythesailor 2005-10-24 15:04 ]

On 2005-10-24 12:47, pappythesailor wrote:
I've always gotten satisfaction from Holden myself.

(nyuk, nyuk, nyuk)

Why I OTTA!!! :)

[ Edited by: pappythesailor 2005-10-24 15:04 ]

Let me say that there IS red involved (underneath the tusks, behind the Tiki gods) but it has no problems reacting with the ivory glaze whereas the brown (on the Ape mug) has a lot of problems w/the red.
Monkeyz,
Holden

Holden Westland
Tiki Farm
"Purveyors of Polynesian Pop Culture"
http://www.tikifarm.com

btw - the email Krustiki is referring to states in the subject "AUTOREPLY" - I'm not sure what a form email is but I just wanted to make that clear as it is an autoreply - Mahaloz!

[ Edited by: smogbreather 2005-10-24 21:27 ]

Pages: 1 4 replies