Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Disney WORLD tiki question about purchases.

Pages: 1 3 replies

So I searched for info here on TC and found some interesting stuff but mostly that the Enchanted Tiki room in DWORLD isn't so great under its "New Management" - which is sad but I understand things like this happen. What I am really wondering - since I am sending people there, but am not going what "Tiki" like things are available for purchase - mug like or not??? Anyone know what type of trinkets they have that are any good? Do they even sell mugs and such???

thanks in advance for any help!!!!

Ps they are leaving in a couple days - Nov16th 2005.

Tell your friends to visit the Polynesian Resort - maybe go to the luau or have a drink in the Tamboo Lounge. I haven't been there in about ten months, but I think someone posted about a new gift shop opening last summer. They didn't have much of anything that could be described as tiki when I last visited, but they may have upgraded their merchandise.
KG

K

Here's my full report when I was there a couple of years ago: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=5860&forum=2&hilite=enchanted%20tiki%20room

No mugs, no shirts, no trinkets, no nothing.

I was there again last summer and nothing has changed...except the slit drums are now water fountains.

They do sell collector pins of the tiki split-drum 'fountains', also the big 'lanyard clips' have the Disney World tikis on them.

Pages: 1 3 replies