Sorry I couldn't make it to yr party.

D

hope your special day is OwlTastic!

Happy Birthday Sweet Daddy Tiki,
Hope it was hootacular!

[ Edited by: Tikiwahine 2005-11-28 10:52 ]

H

Happy B. Day to you. And many more.....

Thanks for the birthday greetings everyone. The shock of growing older was somewhat cushioned by spending the day in the presence of dear friends and family (and eating & drinking to excess and getting lots of tiki schwag!!) This was my day:

Tiki A. Moaikingbird (Gary) came up from Calgary for the weekend. We hit about a dozen thrift stores and a church rummage sale but came up pretty dry, except for these 3 Westwood pick holders. I saw 'em first but let Gary buy them when I found out they were 3 bucks each.

Dinner at Churros King, an excellent Chilean restaurant a few blocks from my house (aka Bachelor Bastion). I requested the Easter Island table. Behind Raymond is a Moai mural, and behind Gary's head...

...is a copper plaque with all sorts of Easter Island imagery.

My first Pisco sour of the evening (and ever).

Nancy reacts to her first sip.

Cheers!

Paella.

Back to Bachelor Bastion for Volcano Cake with sponge toffee lava, cinnamon magma, fruit rollup palm trees and aloe vera plants...

...Teddy Graham Shaman and sacrificial victim.

Gaenor and Marlena with their creation.

Birthday schwag. L to R: Coco Joe eggtimer (Gary), Orchids of Hawaii R-5 (Gary's Uncle Laurie), Westwood pick holder (Slacks Ferret), Steve Crane Kon Tiki knock-off mug with flowers (Michael & Marlena), Kon Tiki mug (Slacks), wooden Hawaiian souvenir s&p set in original wrapping (also Slacks), 3-tiki bowl marked "Latour Hawaii" (Gary).

Glad to see you had a good time .
Happy belated birthday.

Thanks, rodeo, but officially it's not until tomorrow, so you're not belated at all.

very nice, my compliments to the cake bakers. good times. owl the best.

Happy Birthday SDT! Looks like the party was a real hoot!

T

Hippo Birdy, Two Ewes!

V

hmmm, pisco sour....
happy bday. That restaurant looks great

Happy Belated Birthday SDT!!!

T

Ha! Happy belated birthday to another November-ite. My wife loves to crack jokes about what my parents were doing on valentine's day the year I was born. They were making tiki drinks. What else?

Pages: 1 12 replies