Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

The Horror that is the Anne Geddes Store

Pages: 1 2 59 replies

M
mbonga posted on Fri, Jan 6, 2006 3:29 PM

You all may have come up with a money-making idea. Why not design some Alien cocoon toys whose glistening tops open up when they sense something in their vicinity? That should be easy enough to accomplish with a small built-in proximity detector. Then imagine a large tray of those in a store where customers walk past...

sabu-that is brilliant.

Warning all TC members travelling to Vegas...there is a twin portal to the underworld at the Wynn hotel.

I was walking through the retail area one day, casually munching on a free chocolate sample, when I found myself staring into the face of a creature baby in a flower pot. I looked around and realized that I was in Ms. Geddes's twisted store. Needless to say, I split as fast as a zygote.

How nauseating. Why did I click this God forsaken thread? I was just about to fry some eggs and now all I can think of are stillborn babies.

I suppose I could have a bowl of cereal instead...

...nevermind.

On 2006-01-14 09:47, hodadhank wrote:

... gnarly... if these things were made of some elastomeric material, you could fill 'em up with helium and float 'em over the garage when the band practices... full on junior pink floyd...

... moreover, these would be great hot air ballons to fly at the albuquerque balloon fiesta... sweet!...

W

Dang! Sabu's original post is really funny. I completely missed this a few years back. (Thanks to Lucas Vigor for the heads up via his post in Bilge.)

W

And another thing...I just shared this post with friends and they was much loud laughter.

TK

creepy stuff...just in time for halloween.

S

To quote the Ralph Bakshi remake of Mighty Mouse characters from the early 90s...

"Aw look. He's sleeping like a baby. Ain't he cute?"
"I think it's kind of creepy."

I can see these bought an dtransformed into Living Dead dolls.

Sabu,
Is the store still there/open in Downtown(detox)Disney?
If it is,I can't beleive it.

Still there....

Downtown Disney Shopping

And Ms Geddes is making an instore appearance this Sunday, Oct 17th!

Anne Geddes official Webpage

[->>King Bushwich 33rd

Creepily Terrific!
Kudos Sabu,for braving that Horror of a Store!

Anne Geddes Store To Close In Downtown Disney

Micechat: Anne Geddes Store

Pages: 1 2 59 replies