Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Limited Edition Hukilau 2005 Glassware - only 50 sets remain!

Pages: 1 3 replies

We are now selling the remaining glassware from this years Hukilau. There are 50 sets remaining of the first glassware ever created for Hukilau. Art by Derek and design by myself and Cpt. Pokie, production by South Pacific Promotions! At $26 per set, these should make a great addition to your collection at an affordable price! Plus, they're actually functional for those favorite libations from the Grog Log and Intoxica and beyond! Look for more at next years event plus more designs from Tiki Kiliki in the very near future.

Find them HERE

Numbers will be updated several times daily to let you know how many remain.

Any questions, just PM me!

Yee-Haw & Aloha,

The World of Tiki Kiliki

[ Edited by: tiki_kiliki 2005-11-29 19:29 ]

The first 5 people that order 2 or more sets will receive a Hukilau 2005 Bar Towel! Only 50 were produced and given as a gift to our vendors!

Oops, I should say that there are 4 remaining - we just sold 3 sets!

I

I purchased two each of these glasses during Hukilau - the designs are really great - and finally made room in my cabinets for them. Because of space limitations, I had to decide which glasses to remove and donate to the thrifts -- and those ended up being the tall fluted style beer glasses that were gathering dust.

I now find myself spending more times walking through the aisles of the ABC liquor store than the beer section of the local grocer. One era of drinking fades further away, while another is strengthened.

But I still reserve the right to drink PBR straight out of the cans if I want to.

Vern

Wow - just wanted to shout out a huge MAHALO to all the ohana that have purchased the glassware thus far. We have only 29 sets available right now so if you want yours please hurry! After these are sold they will never be reproduced again.

I'll be including special Tiki what nots in the packages so look for them!

Pages: 1 3 replies