Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

PJ's Mug

Pages: 1 6 replies

Thank you to all TC'ers... at last count, I believe we eclipsed the 600 mark in sales but... I have to count each online order one-by-one. This was a very successful project... thanks a lot!
Mahaloz,
Holden

Holden Westland
Tiki Farm
"Purveyors of Polynesian Pop Culture"
http://www.tikifarm.com

[ Edited by: smogbreather 2005-12-02 23:43 ]

Thanks Holden, for championing this project. You and PJ executed it lightning-quick, and I'm really excited about its results. We are lucky to have both you and PJ in the 'ohana!

~Hanford

T

Looks like you did a hell of a job Holden - nice work!

• Chris
M

Holden,

Thanks for taking on this project. It means so much to everyone here. We help out a friend and we get a great mug in return. You made this into a win-win situation all around.

[ Edited by: MachTiki 2006-03-06 15:11 ]

Now that the mugs are being shipped and the feedback is coming in, I'd like to take a moment to thank every person on TC who purchased one (or more!).

I have not seen one myself yet but I've been hearing from people as theirs arrive...and I assure you, most of the details that are being complimented, such as the glaze, the heft, the sharp sculpt were NOT ME! All credit goes to Holden and Squid there. I just pushed a pencil around a little.

I would hope that, at the very least, people are pleased that they got a nice mug. But more than that, I hope you all feel good knowing that you helped someone out of a jam. Your purchases literally have put a roof over our heads these past few months.

Thank you again so very much.

PJ - Nothing could have made me happier than knowing we helped you out! I wish we coulda bought a gazillion mugs and helped you even more!
xoxox
the pineapples

TC

this mug is gorgeous & is a brilliant concept!
nice touch to have it arrive the week of mardi gras!

thanks.

Pages: 1 6 replies