Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Toothbrush

Pages: 1 14 replies

I have the pen, the Hula girl floats up from behind the tiki. My favorite pen.
Now I got a good reason to brush my teeth:
http://www.floaty.com/store/groups/showsingle.facp?Newsfloater_2&itemnum=300

While I wouldn't say that these toothbrushes would give me a good reason to brush my teeth, I would definitely say that a tiki toothbrush would make the experience a bit cooler... :wink:

T

That doesn't look like a tiki on that toothbrush! I think it's Grimace from MacDonaldland!

Speaking of McDonaldland, what ever happened to Mayor McCheese? Sleeping with intern? Assination? Grassy Knoll? Cia? Mafia? Cuban rebels? Frying pan accident? BBQ mishap? Canadian Govt conspiracy? This is a giant puzzlement to me and one that I spend many sleepless nights thinking about. I'm sure Tikifish probably had somtin' to do with it. Please if anyone has any info, let me know.

Don't you remember? Mayor McCheese died in prison about 10 years ago! Remember that little incident at the McDonaldland Motel around 1989 involving the Burger King, Wendy and Jack "the Hardened Artery" in the Box? It was in all the papers and all over television. Seems ole McCheese was involved in money laundering, racketeering and possesion of lewd photos of the Fry Guys in various states of undress. I also remember something about the cops finding Ronald McDonald's dismembered brother Donald McDonald concealed in Taco Bell wrappers in the trunk of Burger King's Fleetwood Brougham. McCheese was serving 25 years to life and ended up dying of a major coronary in December of 1999. The funeral was all over the media - attended by all the fast food luminaries and some of the underworlds shadiest characters. As you would imagine, Ronald and the Mayor never made their peace considering he was behing getting his brother whacked...

Sorry, I've been watching the first two seasons of the Sopranos on DVD and I've gotten a little carried away...

:)
:drink:

Sounds very familiar to me, but I thought that's what happened to Captain Crook or perhaps even the Professor. I didn't know Mayor McCheese was "done-in" that way. Thanks for the help but I'm not satisfied, I know the "Truth" is out there!!!!

Maybe this had something to do with it?

[ Edited by: Mano Tiki Tia on 2002-11-21 00:01 ]

On 2002-11-20 22:55, Mano Tiki Tia wrote:
Speaking of McDonaldland, what ever happened to Mayor McCheese?

Don't you know that Mayor McCheese and H.R. Pufnstuf are the same person?

--cyn

***** NEWS FLASH *****

Police find Captain Crunch murdered! Cereal killer is suspected ...

On 2002-11-20 22:55, Mano Tiki Tia wrote:
Speaking of McDonaldland, what ever happened to Mayor McCheese?

Legend has it the pressures of presiding over McDonaldland became too much of a burden, & the major abandoned western modernity to discover his roots in the jungles of Africa.

I thought Mayor McCheese got locked in his limo and ate himself to death?

Hey, wasn't there a chief of police that had a hamburger for a head, too?

No, Pizza the Hut, from spaceballs, ate himself to death.

S

On 2002-11-20 23:27, johntiki wrote:
Don't you remember? Mayor McCheese died in prison about 10 years ago!

I'm sorry you're mistaken. He's still alive and sizzlin'. He's a big gay burger rights activist since coming out in '97.

http://www.juicycerebellum.com/mayor.htm

And while we're on this subject, what's with the Hamburglar? He has been defanged. His head is fatter and he has red hair and rosy cheeks. Was he always a red-head? I suppose they sought to make him less threatening so they went the Opie route. I prefer the older, edgier, scrawnier Hamburglar. The Grimace used to be known as the EVIL Grimace, no?

Some observations about the McDonald's gang:
http://www.amiannoying.com/view.asp?ID=2335

Someone else noticed that the Mayor is missing:
http://rintintin.colorado.edu/~grayd/McCheese.html

[ Edited by: floratina on 2002-11-21 14:03 ]

[ Edited by: floratina on 2002-11-21 14:04 ]

J

I don't believe the photos and accusations - if Mayor McCheese isn't buried in his family mausoleum in McDonaldland Cemetery - then who is?????????????????

:drink:

Just Cool!!
JohnTiki

Aloha from the enchanted Pi Yi Lanai in exotic Bel Air Maryland!

[ Edited by: johntiki on 2002-11-21 18:07 ]

On 2002-11-21 18:04, johntiki wrote:
if Mayor McCheese isn't buried in his family mausoleum in McDonaldland Cemetery - then who is?????????????????

I thought President Ulysses S. Grant was buried in the McCheese Mausoleum.

Pages: 1 14 replies