Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Dear Jaby....

Pages: 1 11 replies

UB

Dear Jaby,
How do I take a girl out to a nice dinner, without maxing out my Visa or hawking my favorite Tiki mug.
Please help;
Unga Got No Funda

No Funda is better than Fomunda.

A

On 2006-01-06 13:18, Unga Bunga wrote:

... How do I take a girl out to a nice dinner, without maxing out my Visa or hawking my favorite Tiki mug....

... you fly, she buy...

No Money No Honey

F
foamy posted on Fri, Jan 6, 2006 4:28 PM

Take her to your house. Cook her dinner. Every guy knows how to make at least one thing well. Just do it with style. Go with your strong suit. Present it nicely, artistically. Candles, soft music, a bottle of wine. Cocktails before dinner. You take it from there. All this advice comes from a guy who hasn't had a date in long while, so...

F
foamy posted on Fri, Jan 6, 2006 4:35 PM

By the way, PJ, what's Fomunda?

A

On 2006-01-06 16:28, foamy wrote:
Take her to your house. Cook her dinner. Every guy knows how to make at least one thing well. Just do it with style. Go with your strong suit. Present it nicely, artistically. Candles, soft music, a bottle of wine. Cocktails before dinner...

... metallica, mickeys big mouth and some ludes oughta do it...

I'm fly and flash and my jive is sweet
Pressed in pleat right to my feet
But when it comes to cash
I'm incomplete
Datin' with no dough

-Royal Crown Review

Oh man I didn't think anyone would make me explain...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fomunda+Cheese&defid=356042

And I agree with the cooking dinner yourself suggestion. Doesn't have to be a fancy four course meal, just that you cared enough to do it is good. And easy on the onions!

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-01-06 19:07 ]

Unga,

What ever you do.... do not listen to this guy!!! http://www.leykisonline.com/

You will be matserbating for the rest of your life! (it's a radio show!!! Not life!!!)

Just be "yourself" and it will happen. ( don't stress on it either)

A

... why "dine & ditch" hasn't been mentioned here is very disturbing...

... if you are a creative soul (and worried about plowing through the few doll hairs in your brooks & dunne man bag) you must resort to the romantic "dine and ditch"... select your local TGIFridays (or similar)...

... allow the date to order her entree ... for desert (and after the three or four pitchers of coors lite) order milk & cookies and have the waitstaff sing you & your date a silly love song (after serving the desert)... this is your smoke screen for the establishment and your date... chow the the cookies... blow off the milk... and break like the wind for inspiration point...

[ Edited by: alohabros 2006-01-07 13:53 ]

UB

On 2006-01-06 20:21, alohabros wrote:
if you are a creative soul (and worried about plowing through the few doll hairs in your brooks & dunne man bag)

I think I saw that on HBO last week. Do reruns count?

Pages: 1 11 replies