Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

My Pop [PopTiki of Colorado]...(First look at our 2010 stuff: Page 14)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 236 replies

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:48:03 ]

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:46:09 ]

LT

I like it! :drink:

:o NOW... that's a volcano!!!!!! :o

Glen, stunning work!

What are the dimensions of this molten rock behemoth?

sandz

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:47:02 ]

G
GMAN posted on Wed, May 6, 2009 4:28 PM

Howdie Pop!

:D SsweeeetT finish Pop! :D

You nailed the aesthetics of the original P-1 and super-sized the structure into a beautiful bowl...WELL DONE! :D

LT

The bamboo mug is great! Will you be producing any of these (Volcano and Bamboo) to sell?

[ Edited by: LOL Tiki 2009-05-06 19:20 ]

B
Babalu posted on Wed, May 6, 2009 8:31 PM

Pops, you is soooo HOT! That Volcano is the BOMB!!

I sure wished you were out here too...I would love, love to pick your brain and have some fun with you at a Clay Jam.

I see you live in Colorado...I grew up in Boulder - back when Boulder was cool - you know, when you could drive from one end of town to the other in 8 minutes. Anyhow, I head back there at lest 3 times a year for short stays to hang out. Maybe, we could throw a small clay jam together sometime if your in that general area? Hell Pops, just hop on a plane and we'll have a clay jam over here this weekend :)

Great work Sir! Keep slinging da mud...it sings your name.

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:45:14 ]

J

Definitely interested in the volcanoe bowla nd would LOVE a coupla bamboo mugs! Absolutely fabulous work!

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:39:48 ]

T

Wow you have been busy. Thanks for sharing the new pieces. I love your stuff, glad to see that you are still making mugs and I might be able to get a new one soon!

Beth

B

Hey Pops,

I agree with Beth, it is so cool to see you playing out in the shop. Your molds are really tight Sir! True, San Diego us a great place to be, but you have the sculpture capital of the USA in Loveland right next to you :) . If you and the family ever make it out this way for a vacation, I hope you will stop by for a visit.

Hey, you also have the Babalu Babes out there next to you; if you ever get into a glaze bind give Mary Cay, or Terri a ring. Odds are that if those two gals can't answer your question, it can't be answered.

Again, great work Pops...keep it coming.

[ Edited by: babalu 2009-07-26 11:15 ]

:D NICE PRODUCTION PHOTOS POPS! :D

I'm such a voyeur when it comes to seeing others in a creative process! :) I truly enjoy your postings and YOU are such a good soul, a creative mind and craftsman of QUALITY ceramics! :D

Keep on Truckin'... and please keep us informed on availability of your products!!

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:36:53 ]

B

Great to see ya hanging out on the forum again Pops....those cone 5 glazes look nice and juicy.

Great choice on the number four glaze for that Ku,pops!
and those diff size bamboo vessels are killer!
they look real!
great job!

H
Helz posted on Thu, Feb 18, 2010 1:49 PM

Man...seems like forever since I've been out here, but Pop told me he dug up our old thread and was giving you all a preview of what we have coming up, so I thought I'd check it out.

I noticed that there are a bunch of dead links in this thread from back when I hosted our pics on my now-defunct Tiki page. I sincerely apologize for that, and I'll be digging around to see if I find those pics and get them rehosted.

But thanks again for looking and we hope to meet a lot of ya at the Hukilau this year!

Helz

I quite like that moai mug. Very cool.

Really nice work.

Pop, they all look great. The little sprouts on the sides of the bamboo give a great realistic touch.

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:36:01 ]

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:30:48 ]

niiiice! :D

Love that geometric Moai!

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:29:58 ]

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:27:49 ]

G
GROG posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2011 1:53 PM

Great stuff. Glad to see you posting again.

Nice one-off variations on the Catt mugs.

Until I saw the side profile I thought there was some sort of special mustache holder inside the cup :lol:

U

Magnificent Mugs Poptiki, I love the Luau Catt mug. MadDogMike I thought George was a mustache mug also. :lol:

The CATT mugs are wonderful, good job!

Love that Moai Mug! Nice work!

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:26:39 ]

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:22:31 ]

S

I like him. He's cool.

I think the color is perfect (but I'm a traditional kinda guy) Great texture on the headdress

B

Great design Pops. The glaze fits perfectly to it.

Stay warm out there.

G
GROG posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2011 9:19 AM

GROG like glaze color, too.

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:21:27 ]

I really like your family of "challenged Bubs"!

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:19:13 ]

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 03:12:34 ]

Very nice. It's great to see the new mugs, Wendy

Both are great, I like the jade green Tang on the right. (and PEPSI RULES!!! :D )

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 236 replies