Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Pablus' "Crazed Mugs - My Mug Collection" CD nominated for Hawaiian Music Award!!

Pages: 1 11 replies

K

BIG CONGRATS TO CRAZED MUGS!!

I know Pablus is too shy to mention anything here, so I will. If you click on the following link, and go down to category 16 (Island Contemporary), you'll see that Crazed Mugs - My Mug Collection CD has been nominated for a 2006 Hawaiian Music Award!

Crazed Mugs - My Mug Collection

As a Haole Kats!!! member, I feel honored to have been part of the project, but more so to have met and worked with Pablus, Scott and dear departed and very much missed buddy, Mr. Rusty Key.

Nicer bunch O' mugs you could never meet.

Aloha pumehana,
Kanekila

V

Congratulations !!!

I voted for you (yes, you can vote online)
Virani

P

Me shy?

I actually posted the news and a link to the song "Limahuli" WHICH WOULD SOUND GREAT ON FLUTE AND VIBES PLAYED BY A CERTAIN BOSTON BASED EXOTICA BAND in the general forum.

Have I mentioned how good Limahuli would sound as performed by someone say, out of Boston, on say, the flute and the vibes?

Oh. OK.

Congrats To the Crazed Mugs and Pablus!!! I love that CD.
Later,
Spermy

That is fantastic news. If one has not bought it, they are missing out. The first song has to be listened to at least 20 before one can get all the words, but the you can sing along and have a great time. Besides the fantastic music, there is a very nice homage to TC. Great work guys, and thank you for hours of pleasure.

I voted!

T

This CD is GREAT! I bought two. One for the house, one for the car. I hope there will be more down the line.
Tikiwmn

H

Congrats! I was once a Hoku Awards nominee.
Now I just hang out at my beach house with the groupies and Party! Party! Party!
And forget about what the "sore losers" say...The fame and money will NOT change you.

P
pablus posted on Thu, Feb 2, 2006 7:16 AM

That's what I'm talkin' about!
I already got a bodyguard who carries a Kini-Kini.
Should I get some hair transplants for the magazine cover shoots?

Help a braddah out.

On 2006-02-02 07:16, pablus wrote:
Help a braddah out.

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-15 15:35 ]

Hey, the awards link is broken. What happened. Did Pablus win? Did he get political during his acceptance speech?
KG

K

Should I get some hair transplants for the magazine cover shoots?

Hey, get in line buddy...

:)

Pages: 1 11 replies