Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Trader Vic's Mai Tai Mix Found IN South New Jersey

Pages: 1 4 replies

Found some at a local Genardi's SuperMarket Rt.73 Marlton, NJ $4.99 per bottle Its works in a quick pinch! If Anyone knows where I can get Orgeat Syrup in Philadelphia/South New Jersey Area let me know. Thanks! -TikiMikeNJ

E

Lucky you! Nothing available here in NYC, we order it from TV online at hideous shipping costs. I'm waiting for an order of Mai Tai mix from Time To Tiki, the late Honolulu Restaurant's website. I have no idea how it will be, but the recipe is from a former DC TV's bartender, so I have high hopes. (The mix costs more than Vic's, but the shipping is less.)

[ Edited by: edurban 2006-02-04 22:26 ]

I got an e-mail from Trader Vic's stating that their products are not really available on the east coast. She said you may find (like I did) Trader Vic's Mai Tai mix at any grocery store owned by the Safeway company. Maybe this will help some people in the Northeast! Just thought I would let everyone know! Check out http://www.safeway.com for store locations!

don't mean to cross-post but I did some detective work,

trader vics mai tai mixes are indeed available at two chinatown stores in manhattan:

53 Division St., 2129663360

and 100 Division St., 2129252942

this is straight from the trader vic corporate hq and roland foods the distributor, i did call up the stores and they do have them in stock.

some concerns over the less than kosher ingredients so I refer you to the other posts about that... still I'm tempted.

D

On 2009-03-02 12:23, tikiauction wrote:
don't mean to cross-post but I did some detective work,

trader vics mai tai mixes are indeed available at two chinatown stores in manhattan:

53 Division St., 2129663360

and 100 Division St., 2129252942

this is straight from the trader vic corporate hq and roland foods the distributor, i did call up the stores and they do have them in stock.

some concerns over the less than kosher ingredients so I refer you to the other posts about that... still I'm tempted.

Good news to hear. Did they just have the Mai Tai mix or did they have other Trader Vic's syrups and mixes??

[ Edited by: donhonyc 2009-03-02 14:36 ]

Pages: 1 4 replies