Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Things that make you wanna puke

Pages: 1 2 54 replies

I guess you are talking about the SB mug man. Yeah he wrote me today saying the seller hasn't responded and thanked us for looking out fot him. Maybe they'll join us in our crusade

T

On 2002-12-24 11:51, Turbogod wrote:
the seller hasn't responded

He's probably busy writing a description that will work a Shag Moatu Decanter Set into his 'clearing out the attic' story. :wink:

Tikirob

M

[ Edited by: ModMana on 2004-03-28 16:25 ]

I see nothing wrong with pulling the auction if no one has bid on it yet. However, I think it's a pretty crappy practice otherwise. I'd say the dealer is the one to blame in these situations.

Matt

Never Mind...
Aloha,
:tiki:

[ Edited by: Tiki Royale on 2004-03-22 22:40 ]

In threads like this one which revolve around ebay auctions, would those who cite an auction please mention briefly what the auction is for? Months later, when ebay has dumped the information, these threads are cryptic and though sometimes the original subject can be gleaned through inferences, sometimes it can't. It would also enhance the usefulness of the search function of this site if the objects in question are named. Thanks.

8T

Tikijackalope, That's a great point to remember. I know I have clicked on many of those links and then had no idea what was there because it was expired and removed. It can really kill a good thread. Let's try to follow his suggestion from now on everybody.

Pages: 1 2 54 replies