Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New Trader Vic's in Spain

Pages: 1 5 replies

V

That's right. There already was the one in Marbella, next summer, there will be a Trader Vic's in Estepola, in the south of Spain (Sevilla region) :

http://www.tradervics-spain.com/eng/menu_eng.htm

This sounds like a great location, hot, located on the front of the beach...

I don't think we've mentionned that new TV before ?

M

Interesting news, thanks for posting that. I shall be in Spain this September, but won't be any closer than Seville. My loss as it looks like a fun place to have a Vic's. So close to the other one in Spain, though.

They sell a lot of Vic's items on their site, one improvement over the U.S. Vic's. Overall, a very nice website...but what's that hanging on my cursor!?! Get off, geeeeett off!

Son, you got some, uhhh, stuff dripping off your pointer there. That reminds me, always remember to bring a towel.

Trader Vic's beach towel for sale!
midnite

Marbella is the Beverly Hills of the Costa del Sol. I was very interested to see that one is opening up in Estepona, which is a small village. I played their first ever Jazz Festival in 1994, and the people there were very enthusiastic and hospitable. It seems to be a very open, warm place in spite of its small size. It appears things have grown significantly since I was there.

A lovely place in general, and if you like nightlife, they own it there! Spain in general, that is. Things don't really get going until after midnight, a little earlier on weeknights, and people will begin to leave around 5am or so. They don't always go home. The after hours places kick in around 4, and go until 10 am.

I would love to see how Trader Vic's does Spain! Please post!

Z
Zeta posted on Wed, Aug 27, 2008 6:35 PM

Aloha a todos,

The first Trader Vic's Mai Tai Bar is really nice and keeps getting better each time I go back. Fancy and exclusive. In the middle of nowhere, you need a car to visit.

Complete Tiki Spain

Z

RH

Trader Vic's on the UPSWING! Maybe we can get some more here?

Virani - how is the Tiki scene in France? You aren't the only one are you?

V
virani posted on Tue, Sep 2, 2008 1:30 AM

On 2008-09-01 13:54, Robb Hamel wrote:
Virani - how is the Tiki scene in France? You aren't the only one are you?

Unfortunatly, the tiki scene here is very very small, or we could say inexistant. Only a few collectors and artists, but no real tiki bar yet (except our home ones)

Pages: 1 5 replies