Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Polynesian Butt Plug in the L.A. Weekly

Pages: 1 24 replies

I

Things I probably should not be thinking about

• If condoms are advertised as being 'ribbed for her pleasure,' would Polynesian South Sea carved ribbings bring even more pleasure?

• Should it be spelled as one word or two: 'buttplug' or 'butt plug'

• Does this explain some of the grimaces on tiki faces?

• This reminds me once of a vibrator I saw that was shaped like Elvis Presley. It had two speeds, 'Love Me Tender' and 'All Shook Up'

• Perhaps someday there will be a Jimmy Buffet parrot themed buttplug on the market.

sorry,
Vern

Vern,

• Yes

• I prefer "Guardian of Keister Island" or "Tush Tiki"

• Yes

• Brilliant

• Where do you think he lost his salt shaker?

Sabu

That also explains why some tikis have a winking brown eye.

In Tongan a butt plug is called a mata‘usi ‘umosi. It is displayed at Exhibit Dave (Dave Shulman) at Track 16 gallery in Santa Monica, California. It is a beautiful thing to behold.

Polynesian Butt Plug (mata‘usi ‘umosi), 2008
Carved Hawaiian koa wood
Collaboration of Dinky Bonvillain (lathe),
Dave Shulman (carving),
and Jeffrey Vallance (design)

Here is the "One True" Polynesian Butt Plug.

H

Jeffrey Vallance, welcome to TC! We are honored to have you here. Nice butt plug! BTW, could I possibly get from you one of those tikis that you made available with the Tikis 7" years ago? Seriously!

[ Edited by: Hakalugi 2008-03-24 22:22 ]

is there a "Rectal Pear" also?

Why would anyone do such a horrible thing to such a nice work of art?

What type of stain was used?

For the Polynesian Butt Plug, WATCO Danish Oil (a complete wood finish in a can) was used. Simply brush or wipe on for a traditional, old-fashioned, hand rubbed appearance without any of the work. One easy step to the best stain and protection available. WATCO Danish Oil is a penetrating oil so it soaks into the wood and "Protects from within" It's no wonder that WATCO Danish Oil is the choice of beginning wood finishers and leading furniture crafters alike.

On 2008-03-25 13:34, jeffreyvallance wrote:
For the Polynesian Butt Plug, WATCO Danish Oil (a complete wood finish in a can) was used. Simply brush or wipe on for a traditional, old-fashioned, hand rubbed appearance without any of the work. One easy step to the best stain and protection available. WATCO Danish Oil is a penetrating oil so it soaks into the wood and "Protects from within" It's no wonder that WATCO Danish Oil is the choice of beginning wood finishers and leading furniture crafters alike.

Or alternatively you could stick to brand names that are recomended for "hardwoods"

On 2008-03-25 14:12, Unga Bunga wrote:

ROFLMAO!

Chief Pauhaka say, "You taka my food? din I ram dis up you wazoo, eh? No taka my food"

On 2006-02-14 09:33, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
Vern,

• Yes

• I prefer "Guardian of Keister Island" or "Tush Tiki"

• Yes

• Brilliant

• Where do you think he lost his salt shaker?

Sabu

SABOOBIE!

How I miss the old TC days.

That is such a COOL can of Tiki Oil, where can I get some?

On 2008-03-27 11:30, jeffreyvallance wrote:

They come free with every Polyneisan Butt Plug purchase, or you might find on in the back of a garage sale next to the Liquid Gold. I'll give you one guess on where I found mine.

H

On 2008-03-27 12:14, naugatiki wrote:

On 2008-03-27 11:30, jeffreyvallance wrote:

They come free with every Polyneisan Butt Plug purchase, or you might find on in the back of a garage sale next to the Liquid Gold. I'll give you one guess on where I found mine.

I don't think Jeffrey will fall for your first choice as Jeffrey is the man behind that butt plug! Hmmm, that didn't sound right...

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.