Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

wat da heck hapen to TikiBong

Pages: 1 18 replies

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh I miss him.
KG

This post removed as I am now simply hungover, as opposed to being drunk. Please excuse... Mahalo.

[ Edited by: kailuageoff 2006-02-18 03:42 ]

B

I miss his wit too. I always get punched in the face and I am starting to like it. It was nice reading about him. Have fun getting drunk. :drink:

He is in the L.A. Times
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=18393&forum=1&start=15&28
Scroll down the page and you will see.

EEEEeeeeeeAAAAaaaaaaOOOOooooooWWWWWwwwwWWWw

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-02-17 19:46 ]

B

I heard he's shacking up with eel.

[ Edited by: badmojo 2006-02-17 20:01 ]

Bong is like Paul Newman in "Cool Hand Luke" or Steve McQueen in "The Great Escape". He's the monkey in the wrench...the genie that won't stay in the bottle. Go man, go!

V

I say he's giving fight lessons to his tikis and he's ready to command a sans-culote revolution. I also miss him.

On 2006-02-17 18:52, Kailuageoff wrote:
This post removed as I am now simply hungover, as opposed to being drunk. Please excuse... Mahalo.

[ Edited by: kailuageoff 2006-02-18 03:42 ]

I noticed you were having a great time last night :) Don't worry we all have these kind of nights!!! I have woke up in the middle of the night so I could delete stuff I posted while having too much fun!!! It doesn't matter though cause I'm sober right now and I STILL WISH BONG WUZ AROUND HERE!!!

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-02-18 13:09 ]

T

Maybe TC needs a giant-sized "drunken search" button. Then everyone could find all the "Where's Bong" posts much more easily.

TM

I just saw Bong the other night, on UFC 68. He was a main event card with Royce Gracie.

Is there a tiki central parole board that he can apply to in order to regain his tiki centralite status, or is he forever banished.... persona-non-tiki?

Yeah I miss Bong too. Maybe we need a new board for the vanished. It will be like the forbidden island where one can talk as much shit about newbies and say absolutely anything without someone's feelings getting hurt. A place with no moderators. It will be just like that episode of the Simpsons where the kids all got marooned on an island and had to become a sort of tribe to get through it. But then someone would probably want to create a tribal council like on Survivor where people can be voted off. Does anyone still watch Survivor? I watched the first two seasons and then I just lost interest. Reality TV sucks, although I really like The Sureal Life. But then again I only watched two seasons of that and got over it too. I think I have a short attention span. But two years isn't that short. I mean it's not like a two week attention span or anything, two years is pretty good. I once went two years without smoking. I had decided to quit and I was really good about it. Didn't cheat once I just went cold turkey. Then One day I was reading an article that said if you quit smoking by age 33 your body still has time to repair itself. I was 29 at the time so I figured that meant I had 4 more years in me. I don't think that's how they meant the article but that's how I took it. So now I'm smoking again. I regularly smoke Marlboro Reds but lately I have been smoking allot of Camels. You get them free from the camel people at the bar if you let them swipe your ID. I got a stack of Camel packs. Their ploy ain't working though, as soon as I burn through all my free camels I will go back buying my trusty old Marlboro Reds! I was smoking a cigarette at the beach today. Smoking on a windy beach on a warm day is pretty cool. I took my dogs out to the beach, there's a dog beach in LB. It's right by where they do the Long Beach Tiki Fest each year. Danny and Crazy Al set up there each year. Ey I saw Crazy Al at The Puka Bar last night. That place looks pretty good. The drinks are a little pricey for LB but the place looks cool. I bet once they start having bands there that place will start to do really good. My friends band was playing tonight down the street. I was supposed to go but I am wiped out. I have been working 6 day weeks lately. After the beach I went to the bar during the day for the Sunday BBQ at Alex's and had some beers then came back home and just did laundry and some cleaning. I can't afford a cleaning lady I think I should find a live-in girlfriend. One that doesn't mind pittbulls. 5, I currently have 5 pittbulls. It's a long stpry. One is just kind of at camp and will go back to her regular owners in a couple of months. A couple of months isn't to bad, it isn't like a couple of years or anything. That's the time it takes me to get over a show about people being stranded on an island. A desolate island where even the vanished can not be thrown out. Man I miss Bong.

'He's on the other side of the albumn."

Damn, 5 pit bulls...

I thought doggies were guaranteed chick magnets?

Maybe one pitt but 5 make me teh asshole Mexican with 5 pittbulss down the block. But there were a whole bunch of extremely hot chicks at the dog beach on Sunday.

I see Bong every once in awhile at events. But I always forget to ask him what happend. Why he got booted off. Is it a taboo subject??

What do you have to do to get banned?
Does that happen often?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Don't worry about Bong. He's like a cat. He always lands on his feet.

On 2006-03-02 21:40, bigtikidude wrote:
What do you have to do to get banned?

Here are the Posting Rules

Sorry it took me so long to reply to this. BigTikiDude, I've posted answers to your questions here:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=18755&forum=1&0

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore 2006-03-12 19:28 ]

Pages: 1 18 replies