Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

welcome to Tiki Travel

Pages: 1 2 replies

I've created this forum to provide a place to discuss Tiki destinations.

What goes here?
This forum is for discussion of cities, islands, road trips, and travel tips, as opposed to individual locations (which still belong in Locating Tiki).

Tiki Events is still the place for announcing TC meetups and parties.

PS, if you can think of existing topics that belong here, please U-Mod them!
Question/answer topics Like "I'm planning on going to Las Vegas, what tiki is there?" or "I'm going to Hawaii, and I'm looking for Tiki", etc. etc. are perfect.

M

Great idea for a new forum, HL. No, I'm not just saying that to avoid further visits from the Monolux boys. Not kissing up, but while I'm on that topic: you're so good-looking.

So, for a topical example, this Wednesday I leave for London. This forum would be for "midnite's mildly interesting stay in UK" or "What to do in London and not get arrested" but not "London Trader Vic's" topics? If my new camera works, I would post pics (assuming I can take a worthwhile shot) here?

Cool beans! Maybe I can finally make a worthwhile contribution around here. Nah...Probably not.

Look to the right, mind the gap, this Mai Tai is HOW much!?!
Guvn'r midnite

EDIT: Well, I am off to London, UK: Stonehenge, the T.E. Lawrence exhibit, the best fish 'n chips in the Western Hemisphere at Golden Hind, some international commerce, and my sessions at Trader Vic's. If any West London TC'ers are around look me up in the bar: tall, dark glasses, turtleneck (sweater, not my physiology), a confused demeanor, and a startling resemblance to everyone's REAL favorite Brady, Barry Williams. I'll be there every night, thurs-sun, unless I get banned or arrested, or both. To be sure it's midnite and not some poser, the password shall be: Koala.

EDIT2: Back from the UK! Had a nice time, took plenty of shapshots of cocktails, quite candid too. Nudge nudge. Sunday night was Aussie night at Vic's, I am not kidding (they didn't know about the password though), and I have new best buddies from Perth/London/Paris. It was a strange trip indeed.

[ Edited by: midnite_tiki 2006-03-14 23:51 ]

[ Edited by: midnite_tiki 2006-03-20 20:08 ]

Pages: 1 2 replies