Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

We're taking preorders for our Tiki Chimineas

Pages: 1 2 66 replies

On 2006-08-31 09:58, JohnnyP wrote:

On 2006-08-31 09:25, Benzart wrote:
Add your own captions.

"Settle down kids, I'm starting to blow my top!

ben, I think I have seen some tacky horror movie that resembles that sceen.....lol

And for indoor use you can put a small tub of warm water on the bottom and fill it up with dry ice for the smokey volcanic mood. I did this last night and it completely changed the feel of the room.

oooh - dry ice tub?! What a super idea... We'll have to do that with ours...

Thanks!

i found the perfect grate for mr. rapa nui. it fits through the hole in the front easily.
http://www.northlineexpress.com/detail~PRODUCT_ID~5VE-16-055.asp

C

...I love this image it make me think they are slowly moving to a Tiki gathering some where...(I secretly hope it would be here) To start all their belly fire at one unique gathering of Tiki chimineas.....

fired mine up for the first time yesterday.

OK--that is SERIOUSLY the greatest fire burning device(notice no use of the dreaded word 'chimenea') EVER--any of those monkeys available in the Phoenix area?

C

or in the carlsbad ca??? these things rule!!

On 2006-11-03 10:53, bb moondog wrote:
OK--that is SERIOUSLY the greatest fire burning device(notice no use of the dreaded word 'chimenea') EVER--any of those monkeys available in the Phoenix area?

Sad to say, but it's my understanding that those babies are Gone, Daddy, Gone....

Oops! My Bad! Looks like Tiki Farm is rereleasing the Table Top Size. Get while they're....

...er, HOT!

[ Edited by: Haole'akamai 2006-11-03 14:59 ]

K

Aloha!
I am happy to say that I still have some available in my inventory. My shop is located in Sarasota, FL. I just shipped one to CA last week... You can PM me if you would like.
Mahalo!

Gettin better at the camera. And, learning some of the tricks of the old Mexican Maoi Oven.

Fire good. Turkey, no good. Good thing we had one in the real ovevn too!

Holden, do you think you will do more Tiki Chiminea's in the near future or ever??

S

Latest sighting of the right reverend's moai.

On 2006-11-23 23:43, squid wrote:
Latest sighting of the right reverend's moai.

LOL!!
LOL!!!
LOL!!!!
LOL!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squidwerd! You way TOO Funny!! just lost half my gobble gobble threw my nose laughing so hard.

Chimi takes a lickin and keeps on tickin!

Keepin' our tose-ies toastee!

S

Houston, we have a problem...

The Chimie Moai IVIII, came back from outer space for re-fueling last night.

3 pallets, some bamboo and hi octane banana leaves!

Let the Chimie Moai IVIII blast off!!

Blast Off!!!

BLASTOFF WIT YER BAD SELF BEN!
HOUSTON WE HAVE A PYRO!
I got one of those midget chimineas and he likes to warm my feet when I'm painting in the Home studio. (He also likes to talk to me -he tells me to burn things, but that's just his nature....)

I named him CHIM-MAY! Cute Little Mofo!

Now Tiki Farm has a Tangaroa Tiki Chiminea.

Postage is high as you can expect but if you can pick one up it sounds like a deal.
http://www.tikifarm.com/tiki_patio.htm

Pages: 1 2 66 replies