Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Larry St. Johns Furniture Island....AMAZING MUST SEE

Pages: 1 2 replies

I visited the most incredible store I have ever seen. I can not even begin to put into words how amazing this place is. If you need to furnish your home or just want a place to go for an adventure this is it. Walking into this huge warehouse you are transported into another world. It is decorated and filled with the most exotic and beautiful furniture and accessories. There is one whole room devoted to pirates with music and flames and pirates swing from the rafters. There are unbelieveable sights at every turn, Bamboo tiki huts made from real bamboo poles that are as thick as your arm. Teak and bamboo bars, every kind of home furnishing you could ever need sofas, coffee tables beds, dinning room sets and so much more all with a tropical exotic feel and the quality is top notch. Please check out their web site and take the virtual tours. http://www.larrystjohn.com/

On 2006-03-16 20:29, Freaktiki13 wrote:
There is one whole room devoted to pirates with music and flames and pirates swing from the rafters. There are unbelieveable sights at every turn, Bamboo tiki huts made from real bamboo poles that are as thick as your arm. Teak and bamboo bars...

I didn't see those things on the site. Where did you find them?

Everything the store has to offer is not on the website. I actually went to the store and it was well worth the trip.

Pages: 1 2 replies