Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Gazebo at Lowes

Pages: 1 2 replies

T

Well Target is not the only one with Tiki Gazebos now. Well I went to Lowes today for some weed killer and some stuff for the shop. Figured it would be a cheap trip. I guess wrong. My wife wants to go outside to the garden center. Guess what they have out there. This really cool Tiki Gazebo. The ones Target has are pretty cool but to me These look so much better. Made of Aluminum, Even the poles are kind of crooked to look more real. The roof is vinyl then covered in thin plastic or soft vinyl strips or fringes that looks like real thatching. Comes with full screens for all sides. 10X12. So it is a real good size. The price is $399.00 I looked and it is not available online. Here is the picture on the box. It looks way better in person.
The picture is in my Witco Tiki folder. Scott

http://community.webshots.com/album/277581721zJZDsS

Looks neato! What's the roof made of, and how big is the package? I don't have a ton of storage space.

Thanks!

T

Roof is either Vinyl or waterproof canvas. I would have to open the box. I have not set it up yet. Just trying to remember from the store display. Either way it is real nice. The thatching part is plastic, like fringes. Pretty big box. Not real heavy. Probably 7-8 feet long and maybe 2 feet square. Two of them filled up the back of my 69 Vista Cruiser real good with the seats folded down.

Pages: 1 2 replies