Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Hukilau 2006 Looking for Volunteer Coordinator

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloha Ohana! I'm looking for a very special individual to assist the event this year as Volunteer Coordinator. Duties would include scheduling volunteers for various Positions throughout the weekend such as the registration table, merchandise booth, assisting with load in/load out of equipment & supply assembly. This is a great chance to meet so many that attend Hukilau and be involved with such a wonderful event.

Plus, you get 2 free passes into the event, exclusive merchandise produced only for volunteers (I would love your suggestions on this one!) and other special goodies!

Email me at [email protected] or [email protected] if interested and for additional details.

Yee-Haw & Aloha,

The World of Tiki Kiliki

[ Edited by: tiki_kiliki 2006-04-22 12:22 ]

T

I am also accepting "volunteers for various Positions" at Hukilau, but I think that my mind is in a competely different place than Kilki's...

[james ducks thrown shoe]

T

tiki kiliki,
I just sent you an email

Hukilau 2006!
BIG FIFTY!

On 2006-04-22 19:09, tikibars wrote:
I am also accepting "volunteers for various Positions" at Hukilau, but I think that my mind is in a competely different place than Kilki's...

ahahaha - boy do I have a dirty mind.

Kaliki,

Would love to help but we ( All the 4 Boo's), will be at the Mai Kai!!!

24-7 !!!

( and the beach too!!!)

ST

Looks like conflicting responsibilites for that weekend are loosening, Hot-Damn! I'll be heading down this year and will be glad to help, just let me know what you need and when.

Swamp

[ Edited by: Swamp Tiki 2006-05-07 18:43 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies