Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Olde Time Pottery Tiki

Pages: 1 5 replies

Howdy

I did a search and found no reference, but just in case someone else posted this... my most sincere apologies upfront that I may have filled your inbox with a post.

With that said, I received the circular from Olde Time Pottery this afternoon, and saw some really amazing Tiki mugs, candle holders, pitchers, vases, and planters. I ran down to the nearest location and snatched up at least one of every single item. They don't go on sale till tomorrow, so check them out if the are in your area.

http://harmongrouponline.com/OTP/05_22_06/page4.pdf

Also, I picked up two Ku resin tikis... not as nice as wood, but still pretty neato.

Love, peace, and chicken grease

Krakato-w-a

Right On. I picked them all up too.If they were any cheaper they would damn near give'm away.I also picked up one of the "pele" statues.They also have some of the planters like the ones at Big Lots.

Over and out.

Donny

On 2006-05-24 22:14, Tattoo Donny wrote:
Right On. I picked them all up too.If they were any cheaper they would damn near give'm away.I also picked up one of the "pele" statues.They also have some of the planters like the ones at Big Lots.

Over and out.

Donny

Hey Donny,

I think the quality of the OTP tikis blows the Big Lot's stuff out of the water. I went to Big Lots last week, and after being disgusted with the condition of the store, managed to walk out with a string of lights with Tiki heads covering the bulbs. Took them home home, plugged them in, and the plastic is so transparent that all you see is the bulb. I won't waste another dime at Big lots.

The planters are wicked cool. I have been talking with my business partners here in Orlando, and we were thinking of opening a Polynesian style restaurant over in Bradenton later this year. If so, I am grabbing up all those planters, they would make nifty "chip bowls" or something to that effect.

Love, peace, chicken grease!

Krakatowa

I picked up three pieces of these today too!
I got the pitcher, the taller vase, and the medium planter. They didn't have any candle holders when I was looking
They also had some resin tikis for $10! I picked up one of those, it's got a pineapple on it's forehead

I'd have to say the pitcher is my favorite piece..the price is so cheap, but it's really sturdy, the bamboo handle rocks, and the face is so cool!!

[ Edited by: hala_kahiki 2007-05-30 12:58 ]

On 2006-05-24 14:50, Krakatowa wrote:
Also, I picked up two Ku resin tikis... not as nice as wood, but still pretty neato.

aww I skipped over this earlier, the olde time pottery I went to didn't have an Ku resin tikis!! maybe that was the third style that the cashier told me was sold out.

Darn....we don't have that store in California. I like the color, and do think they would make good chip bowls and such. FUN!!!

I tried shopping in the Big Lots and Dollar Stores and they are just too chaotic for me, so know what you mean Krakatowa. The ones I have been too are not very clean and I am not one to pick through a table of junk to find things. Count me as a lazy Internet shopper. :lol:

Pages: 1 5 replies