Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

knobhill- resturant

Pages: 1 3 replies

Ok this isnt tiki but it concerns a drink :drink: , It was my bday(ugh 30) the other day so we hit the strip, went to a resturant calleds knobhill, it supposed to be a SF favorite. I had a drink called the cable car, it was waaaaay good. It was made from capitain morgans spice rum, orange cucacao, sweet/sour (bitterS), with a cinnomon and sugar laced rim. Man I was in heaven Drank a few of those, got a great buzz. Here's my question, Anyone know of this drink? by another name? You SF folk have you heard or been to this restuarant? It was a upscale resturant kinda pricy but the food was great.

this drink is a classic and definitely not a not a new trend. there is no substitute, but is was at the same bar and had this new drink called a mojito and it was good. has anyone heard of this drink by another name.

The mojito is an old Cuban drink.

T

Respect for the MOJITO!!!!

Watch out for those babies. They'll really make you see pink elephants. It seems they are quite the trendy drink these days - even James Bond is drinking them instead of his usual martini!

Pages: 1 3 replies