Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Father's Day!!

Pages: 1 8 replies

I hope all you TC Dad's have a Tiki-rrific Father's Day!! Extra Special Wishes go out to Soccer Tiki :)

TP

Thank you...thank you very much!
Aloha to all!

Me with my kids

My Dad with Me

My Dads Dad

Work Less.... Play with your kids

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2006-06-18 11:48 ]

My dad learning to whistle

My mom

And me with my kids

H
Helz posted on Sun, Jun 18, 2006 4:12 PM

and in honor of Father's day...a pic of Pop in his new vintage shirt* from Tikimom and with his Yellow Mooneyes Tiki mug from your's truly....

Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!

*Please note the epaulets and buckle...it's horribly delicious!

Father's Day is coming right along, thank you. My daughter took me out to Bollweevil's for a burger and a beer and gave me a Mai Tai Freezee Drinksicle kit that makes mai tai popsicles in the shape of a Ku tiki (just when ya think you've seen it all). My son got me a special edition DVD of Cronenberg's Naked Lunch. Nothin like watchin' mechanical insects and heroin addicts while suckin' on a frozen mai tai.

On 2006-06-18 16:43, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
Father's Day is coming right along, thank you. My daughter took me out to Bollweevil's for a burger and a beer and gave me a Mai Tai Freezee Drinksicle kit that makes mai tai popsicles in the shape of a Ku tiki (just when ya think you've seen it all). My son got me a special edition DVD of Cronenberg's Naked Lunch. Nothin like watchin' mechanical insects and heroin addicts while suckin' on a frozen mai tai.

LOL!!!!!

ARRRR!!!!

S
squid posted on Thu, Jun 18, 2009 4:22 PM

Time to resurrect this thread.

Here's my pop's day pride:

Ian preparing for battle.

Sam sittin' pretty.

Happy Father's Day all you tiki dads!

what about stepdads?
are we counted
or do we get our own day?