Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Two foot tiki plus needed for one day ceremony

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha TC:
If any of you in the SF Bay Area have a 2 foot plus traditional style freestanding tiki they would not mind renting to me for one day I would be forever grateful. This is needed for my awesome aunts final aloha ceremony. One day and I will pay. Please PM me as I have limited access to email.
Mahalo in advance.

Primo,

Go to Target. They have some pretty authentic looking tikis (almost 3 feet tall). I got one a week ago and they were on sale 50% off. ($25 down from $50.)

I was just there today, and it didn't look like they were on sale anymore, but $50 still isn't too bad.

L

I'm sorry about your aunt.

Those Target Tikis are a steal at $25.00. Target San Mateo had a bunch left as of this weekend. If those won't do, I have a Moai-style tiki that used to be part of the Lanai restaurant in San Mateo. He is technically a free standing tiki, but the base is damaged so, until I can find someone to fix him, I have to lean him against a wall to keep him upright. I am certain my tiki would love to say a final Aloha to your aunt. If you think he can help, let me know.

Wow! I couldn't have dreamed a better outcome.

Mahalo thejp200 and TC! (never ceases to amaze)

LuvTiki = my hero. Big Mahaloz! I PMed you my contact info.

U

I don't know when your event is, but I thought I'd give you heads up on the Tiki Farm Rapa Nui Chimineas. They are 42" in height and are pretty awesome. To order he is accepting phone orders at 800-357-3360 or email holden@tikifarm.
I don't have a picture of them but im sure if you ask Holden he will send you one. Tell him Unkle Fun sent-cha!

H

On 2006-07-17 17:03, unklefun wrote:
...heads up on the Tiki Farm Rapa Nui Chimineas.
...I don't have a picture of them but im sure if you ask Holden he will send you one...

Alright unklefun, you didn't even try to find a picture did you... There is a photo right here in Tiki Central:
Tiki Farm Chiminea

Pages: 1 5 replies