Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Hula Shows, Chicago

Pages: 1 0 replies

Just wanted to give a quick plug for our sister company, the Barefoot Hawaiian.

If in the Chicago area and interested in island style entertainment, Barefoot Hawaiian's largest public shows will be this Thursday and Friday in Norridge and then Willmette. It is rare that my brothers and I can dance since we opened the Tiki Terrace, so we are really excited to join the festivities!

We will be handing out tons of Tiki Terrace gift certificates for free Mai Tais, 10% off cards, etc.... We will be wondering the crowds before and after the shows, so grab us to get your free drinks!

Jim will be at Norridge on Thurs and me at Willmette. Make sure to stick around for the fire dance and see how rusty we have become.... everyone loves to see a good accident, right! I am guaranteeing at least one severe burn on Jim and two for myself :)

AND THE SHOWS ARE FREE!!! Cant beat that... go to http://www.barefoothawaiian.com and click the events page for timing/directions. The group will feature all 50 plus dancers on both days... beautiful outdoor theater on lake MI in Willmette. Willmette seats about 2000 and it always fills up so come early to get a good seat!

Aloha!
Scott

Pages: 1 0 replies