Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

NEW FEATURE: Tiki Central now has image uploading!

Pages: 1 2 68 replies

This is almost as great as the time you and Selector Lopaka changed my sons diaper.
Thanks again for both!!

J

Thanks Hanford! This makes posting images a breeze (no more ftp'ing to my server).

T

SF Tiki Crawl 2006

W

"Cool man!!" -Swamp Fire-

And Hot!

On 2006-08-03 19:57, Jungle Trader wrote:

I LOVE this tiki!

Okay, what I meant to say: Hanford, now you have to update the adding photos to your posts link on the forum index page to remove the "shutterfly" link reference...

The new upload system works great!

A-A

I actually removed it, since I think now it will be obvious. I'm in the process of changing the FAQ, too.

I am a technoidiot and I love it Hanford! Here is me and Kimo at the paltry Cheeseburgers in Vegas. Soon a Trader Vic's Mai Tai Bar will move into the Desert Passage.

Does it only work if picture is on one´s computer?
I tried from a link on a website - I put a http://www.........jpg file in the little "browse" box
and it wouldn´t work.

Maybe I am doing something incorrect.

This is a test for adding a tiki village photo from danlovestikis jungle room. Hi from, Wendy

Hi Everyone, I tried to add a signature and ended up with a huge photo. My nephew said next month he will show me how to shrink a photo so I can have a small signature. The photo shows the Bloody Maori that I designed and painted,Gecko did all the Maori mokos. He is puting the ones he paints on EBay. He also has a few Artist Proofs for direct sale. Is it ok to say this stuff on TC?

I still have to try again to put photos of Dan's small villages here. Wendy

Another test to try to add a photo of one of Dan's tiny villages.

T

Nice feature! Thanks Hanford! I guess you bought as new hard disk! Does this stuff get backed up?

Gotta try it!

WOW! This is high class!

M

Great Addition Hanford. Hopefully this will keep the photos from going missing even on the older posts.

Keep up the good work!

B

hmm... is this thing on? A pic of a little Kauaian hula girl.

Is there any way to make the images smaller ?

hey hanford:
when i right click on a photo i want to save..it comes up as a bmp file.
we put up .jpg is there a way to get jpgs back?
hopefully that made sense..

elicia

Is there any way to make the images smaller ?

Not from Tiki Central. You'll need to scale them down before uploading.

*On 2006-09-21 00:06, dogbytes wrote:*when i right click on a photo i want to save..it comes up as a bmp file. we put up .jpg is there a way to get jpgs back?

Change the extention to .jpg when choosing the name of the file. The files are indeed jpgs.

This photo feature is wonderful and the ease...oh my.
How long do the photos stay up?
cloggin your disc space.

D

On 2006-09-21 02:30, hanford_lemoore wrote:
Change the extention to .jpg when choosing the name of the file. The files are indeed jpgs.

you're a genius. yay. now i can start my tikiart3 scrapbook.

Pages: 1 2 68 replies