Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Selling off my collection - here's a preview...

Pages: 1 6 replies

Dear ohana -

Financial hardships (i.e. - no job, no more student income) make it necessary to sell off nearly all of my Tiki mugs. I've held off as long as I can, but I don't dare wait any longer. There are some very nice items here, as well as some cheesy run of the mill goods - but it's all got to go.

Here is a preview...

I'll be listing mugs this afternoon, so come on by and check them out! My ebay id is peetyswie - and as I have the time I will add links here.

Mahalos

Tina

[ Edited by: amiotiki 2006-08-10 10:22 ]

A
A

I've now got 26 mugs listed. Tomorrow I'll get to the swizzle sticks and miscellaneous stuff.

I'm too tired to post all the links - but you all are smart enough to figure out how to see everything from just one of the links in the last post .

A couple of items already have bids on them! WOOHOO!

Mahalos,

Tina

A

Thanks to everybody who has been bidding on my auctions! I'm overwhelmed!

K

Why don't you put it in consignment shops. Find some shops in a [link removed]

Oh Well, Maybe You want to sell it by your own. And yeah, You can have more profit!

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - Link removed - 2012-12-14 14:02 ]

Thanks for the suggestion, Kagumea. Unfortunately, 1) There aren't any consignment shops in my area, and 2) It could take months to sell something in one...and I really can't wait. Oh, and there is the commission aspect to think about, too. I do have to pay a "commission" to eBay, but it's relatively small.

In any case, the auctions on eBay are going better than I ever dreamed they would, and I am very grateful.

K

are you selling any more? interested in the red devil looking one.

Pages: 1 6 replies