Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Painted Tiki Farm mugs

Pages: 1 13 replies

T

heres a couple more of the Tiki Farm mugs Ive painted for Charlotts Web here in Livermore

as always C&C welcomed b-kool

Welcome, TBonez! I like these mugs...your striping and color combinations really add a cool yet different edge to them.

J

Hey, those are really cool! Do you live in Livermore? I grew up there.

T

I was never really into that LuckyTiki but now after what you did to it, its one of the better looking mugs. I like the Grog too, actually I like them all. They actually all look better with your paint of them.

B

I live in Livermore now so I guess I'll go to that store and check them out! Are they for sale?

wow man nice stuff. like the "lucky tiki"

good work

P
Paipo posted on Thu, Aug 17, 2006 3:38 PM

I particularly like the last little guy, you've done a great job matching the colours with the glaze.

T

On 2006-08-17 11:29, Billbot wrote:
I live in Livermore now so I guess I'll go to that store and check them out! Are they for sale?

Yeah............there at Charlotts Web on Railroad in Livermore. Kool store with lots of great stuff. Tell Jan that ya saw them on the web. EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! thanx for the positive feed back. This is something new for me 'n its good to know Im headed in the right direction

such clean lines and the line weight is so consistant always.

Great way to personalize mass produced mugs.

Are you going to the rockabilly rod reunion in october in Vegas?

T

On 2006-08-17 18:55, rodeotiki wrote:
such clean lines and the line weight is so consistant always.

Great way to personalize mass produced mugs.

Are you going to the rockabilly rod reunion in october in Vegas?

Dont think so. Im goin to the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion in Bakersfield.

Being a model builder, painting mugs definitely appeals to me. Nice work!

H
hewey posted on Mon, Sep 25, 2006 5:16 AM

nice man. I must missed these ones somehow

M

Those are GREAT, what type of paint do you use?? Oneshot?

Two exciting things, one your artwork is perfect. The next is that Livermore isn't that far from us so if anyone is coming to the Sacramento area you could visit!

Now I know why I can't find tikis at the Pleasonton (spelling?)antique sale anymore, it's too close to Livermore.

Here are photos of my South of the Boarder Suffering Bastard Volcano bowl I made for Dan with a Tiki Farm mug. I call it that because it looks like a sombrero.

Anyone else modified a mug? Wendy

ps I've written to Gecko, Konacat and Bifcozz to see if they are all right.

Pages: 1 13 replies