Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

House of Tiki 5th Anniversary & Hot Lava Java Tasting

Pages: 1 6 replies

The House of Tiki's 5th Anniversary & Hot Lava Java Tasting Party!
Saturday, September 2nd from 2:00pm-6:00pm
Live Music, Shaved Ice, 6ft Tiki Raffle, & Ugliest Shirt Contest.

1860 Newport Blvd, Costa Mesa (949)642-8454

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-09-01 17:31 ]

S

I can't wait!!!!.........oh yeah I work there and I HAVE waited : for a VERY LONG TIME!!!) You know what they say "good things are worth the wait" That couldn't be more true with our new place! It is very cool and worth checking out. Come down today and try some great Hawaiian food, "ono" shave ice, awesome coffee, some good music, and a whole lot of aloha. MAHALOS!!!! Wes

Hey Wes!
I gotta gallery sit today at my show in Santa Ana,but I'm gonna close it down for an hour or maybe skate out of there early and shoot over there to say Aloha!Congratulations,man,your shop is incredible and I know the coffee hut will be a huge success as well! Mahaloz for keeping the Tiki Torch Blazin!great meetin' you at the Catalina Tikifest!

C
Cammo posted on Sun, Sep 3, 2006 7:54 AM

House of Tiki threw a killer diller end of summer bash yesterday. Wes has been working on the place for a LONG time, man, like 3 weeks ago the whole floor was still ripped up! Somehow, though strange Tiki magic he has coaxed paradise from wood and rock, and here it is -

How did they know my new diet plan is Spam Musubi and cheesecake?

Outside are parked the Wesmobiles;

It seems everyone involved with the shop is an expert hula dancer! I'm not kidding!

Many TCers could be spotted in the surrounding jungle;

And skin was bountiful -

Duck back inside one more time to see the House of Tiki's Wall of Tiki -

Thank you Hot Lava Java, thanks so much, and let us not say goodbye or farewell to our good friends on the beautiful Isle of Costa Mesa,
but rather Aloha,
until we meet again...

WoooHooo! What a Tiki-rrific 5th Anniversary Celebration. Great Music & Entertainment, Delicious Food, and lots of Fun with the TC Ohana. Mucho Mahalo to Wes and everyone at House of Tiki for putting on this event. Having Hot Java Lava right next to The House of Tiki is going to be great. For everyone who missed the party yesterday, The House of Tiki and Hot Java Lava is a Must Stop if you're ever in the costa Mesa area. :)

D

Come with me viewers, on a journey into the deepest, darkest jungles of Newport Beach Blvd. Costa Mesa, across the hall from the House of Tiki to the remotest, tastiest area of Hot Lava Java. Ooooo! Look! What is that I see? Can it be? What a special treat we're in for today ladies and gentlemen! An uncommon sighting of the nearly extinct (at least from the virtual world of the internet) 2 perfectly outstanding Tiki Central specimens. Look at how they seem unaware of our hidden jungle cameras, here in their natural habitat. What an exceptional example of the rare Tiki Central Baxdog... with his lovely mate the KukuiNut, I'm not sure people, I can't tell fom this angle but that may be their male offspring grooming himself next to his TC parents. Such happy, healthy Tiki Central specimens they are too... I'm thrilled to see them enjoying the afternoon with TC's "be there or be square" Tiki-Kate and Al-li, along with their "World famous Purple Orchid" watering hole pals Rebecca and Dave.
:) Looks like a great time was had by all! :)

Cheers Hot Lava Java! :drink:

Thanks Wes!
Man what fun!
Of course you wer there,got to see TC-ers Bif,WooHoo Wahine,Soccertiki,Smogbreather,the rev BambooBen,Rebecca & Dave,and Tiki-Kate And Al-li.It was great to see or see again all of you all! What a Cool Place and what a Cool Day! Mahaloz Wes and your crew! You guys really let the Tiki love spread the whole afternoon!

Pages: 1 6 replies